The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    @GimmePeanutButter I hope you're right, but I don't think so :'(
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Glenn's alive. That was probably Nicholas's guts the walkers were eating up on. Looks like he fell on top of Glenn.
    Don't know about that. They hit the ground separately. There are hints he's not "gone" yet from the series (based on the Talking Dead non appearance), but it's hard to believe he escaped that horde if he hit the ground.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    twd-s04e10-6-meme.jpg
    Maggie's gonna lose it if it's true.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    oh crap... I started another thread about last nights episode. didn't see this one.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    One reason I think it was Nicholas they were feeding on is they were pulling out intestines and Glenn was still screaming. Now I'm not going to say that Glenn somehow survived and escapes somehow. But I don't think that was Glenn they were eating.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Glen's dead, Maggie is going to lose it and look for him, zombie glen will bit Maggie and they will go off and be zombies together making a little zombie family. Till Rick finds them and kills them all.
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ok...everyone that watched it tonight what are your thoughts on it .....beware spoilers so if you didnt watch it i warned you lol

this is what i thought the Sasha and Abraham was pretty blah .....but it was all about that Daryl ....and those ppls that cant be trusted i gots a feeling bout them ....its probably wrong but hear me out on this i think they might be the ppl that got kicked out of Alexandria and this is wht i think so cuz when Daryl was telling them bout Alexandria they didnt seem very happy or anything 2they seemed shady like it was wtf if someone was going to take me somewhere where there is walls and security ill be all over it but they was just quite and shady like so idk so what does everyone else think bout this you agree or not ? also i think i was Glenn on the walkie or i hope so ....damn you walking dead make us wait to see wht is going on with him grrrr you .....you lucky i love you long time lol
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I think that was Glenn too!
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    i hope so ....if not start the riot lol
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    yea ik who your talking about but it will just be weird to see him in a very diff role ....since im used to seeing him in supernatural
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Just woke up to some great news about Glenn. He's alive. Sort of. I guess it is revealed that Daryl has always wanted to bang Maggie and somehow on the way back to camp he finds Glenn, miraculously surviving from that horde of walkers. But Glenn is weak, so Daryl takes advantage of him and pulls a "Buffalo Bill" from Silence of the Lambs on his entire body and meticulously skins him after killing him. So Glenn sort of returns to camp but no one knows it's actually Daryl. Then Daryl finally gets to bang Maggie.

Here's a picture of Daryl taking on Glenn's identity:

ccckgn3krbsy.jpeg
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    Glen's dead, Maggie is going to lose it and look for him, zombie glen will bit Maggie and they will go off and be zombies together making a little zombie family. Till Rick finds them and kills them all.

I was thinking glenn is dead... and it turns out Shane never died after all this time..it was all just a dream... so he hooks up with Maggie.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I don't want Glenn to be dead. But if he's not dead then I dunno...I'm not sure how the writers could possibly have him survive that. I know I need to remove the believability factor because, after all, it IS a show about a zombie apocalypse. But still...

If he is dead, I'm disappointed because they should have given him a better death. Andrea, Tyrese, Dale - all had good deaths.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I think Glenn was able to crawl out of the Chaos without attracting too much attention from the Walkers who were in a feeding Frenzy because he has other Dude's guts all over him! He's probably hiding out waiting for a chance to escape! I do think that it was Glenn on the Walkie...At least I hope so!!! :smiley:
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    I don't want Glenn to be dead. But if he's not dead then I dunno...I'm not sure how the writers could possibly have him survive that. I know I need to remove the believability factor because, after all, it IS a show about a zombie apocalypse. But still...

If he is dead, I'm disappointed because they should have given him a better death. Andrea, Tyrese, Dale - all had good deaths.

i keep hearing people say that, they should've given him a "better" death. I personally loved it and I hope he's truly dead. it just goes to show the brutal nature of the world they live in. where any moment you see someone could be the last time you EVER see them. and it could happen in the blink of an eye.

if they plot armor him alive somehow, yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's going to be so lame.

on the upside, Norman Reedus did an interview the other day and he said the voice on the walkie was NOT Glenn. i hope he was telling the truth and not joking around.

On The Talking Dead a few weeks ago, I really think Alexandra Brekenridge alluded to the fact that Glenn can't be alive. She was like "How is that even possible??!!!" - didn't seem like she was pretending, either.

• AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

i keep hearing people say that, they should've given him a "better" death. I personally loved it and I hope he's truly dead. it just goes to show the brutal nature of the world they live in. where any moment you see someone could be the last time you EVER see them. and it could happen in the blink of an eye.

if they plot armor him alive somehow, yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's going to be so lame.

on the upside, Norman Reedus did an interview the other day and he said the voice on the walkie was NOT Glenn. i hope he was telling the truth and not joking around.

On The Talking Dead a few weeks ago, I really think Alexandra Brekenridge alluded to the fact that Glenn can't be alive. She was like "How is that even possible??!!!" - didn't seem like she was pretending, either.

yeah its like, watching his "death" scene it seemed pretty straightforward to me that he was dead. but then i got online and its like everybody was just refusing to believe it and was zaprudering every frame of the scene to find "proof" he was alive.

It was all very "Jon Snow"