Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    WOW girl you look beautiful congrats on your journey you have done so well
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love your story and the way you express yourself. Great work! Great attitude! Great way to put the entire journey into perspective. So many more people would succeed if they would think the same way as you do. And YES, you look STUNNING in your bikini! Own it proudly :smiley:
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing :smile: Opportunity. I like it. It's such a good way of looking at it.
  • gennaclaire
    gennaclaire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! I really appreciate you taking the time to read my story. And I'm so happy to hear some of you found it inspiring. That's awesome.

It takes a village, right? :) I'm so grateful to MyFitnessPal which provided so much support along the way.
  • ashmx250
    ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Great job!!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! You will inspire anyone that reads your story and sees you in your bikini.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You're rocking that bikini now!
  • BuccaneersFan
    BuccaneersFan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You see a lot of people post before and after pictures in bikinis on here and the after pictures really aren't too flattering, but you are not one of them, you look great! Your husband/boyfriend must be VERY happy! ;)
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow you have made the most of your opportunities and you look fabulous! Great job.
  • gennaclaire
    gennaclaire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. You all are so kind!! :blush:

Lemonychild--If my photos offended you, I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention at all. I just chose photos that are similar to the ones I found the most inspiring during my journey. Best of luck on reaching your own goals! :smile:
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I love you "opportunity" mantra and I think I will try to use it going forward. We each have a new opportunity every day when we wake up to either have a great day, a so-so day or a bummer of a day.
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wowza. the perspective of opportunity is very inspiring, and one I haven't heard of before. congrats on your persistence and achievement!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    *whistles* you look amazing! Wonderful motivation, and I like how you altered your mindset. :)

~Off note, I didn't find anything offensive!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    All your hard work is definitely noticeable - you look amazing!
  • plantedinpots
    plantedinpots Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    love love love this, i love your outlook! congratulations, you did an absolutely amazing job with the opportunities you made for yourself and you look fantastic as well!
  • ardenspark
    ardenspark Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love your story! I hope you didn't take down a pic because of another poster. Scr3w them! Put it back up and be proud of all you accomplished! I think you've done an amazing job.
  • ardenspark
    ardenspark Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I promise I didn't read the post above me and copy the beginning! I honestly posted from p.1. I guess great minds think alike plantedinpots. How strange!
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspiring story.
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and you are so rocking that bikini! Love your attitude and your approach of "finding opportunity." And you are a born storyteller and motivator. Keep writing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!