How do you take your coffee?

Options
How do you take your coffee?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Used to be half and half and sugar, now black.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    In a perfect world, it would be daily Starbucks carmel lattes. Lots of them. But my reality is Splenda and low fat milk. Sometimes with a splash of sugar free Carmel syrup. :smile:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    My first of the day is with two tablespoons of half and half and 2 sugar in the raws. The second of the day might be black if I don't want to devote 75 cals to it. Or I'm eating cookies with it.
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    If it's not a costa drink made with soy then I go for some kind of creamer...sometimes 3-4 teaspoons of sugar as well o:)
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I don't belong to this thread cause seriously all I drink daily is 2 oz black coffee + 6 oz almond milk +2 splenda + dash of cinnamon and 2:00 in the micro. Perfect companion to my toast and scramble eggs <3
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    2 tablespoons of Bailey's Irish Cream Coffee Creamer. Nothing else is needed!
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    choppie70 wrote: »
    2 tablespoons of Bailey's Irish Cream Coffee Creamer. Nothing else is needed!

I'm with you! Though I usually add 2T ff half & half bc my "one cup" of coffee is closer to two. But this is waaaay less than I was using of other flavored creamers before MFP (never measured...more like 5-6 T for each of my 2-3 cups a day. Now just one cup).

• ekruska802
    ekruska802 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee out of a 16 oz beer stein. I usually fill it about 2/3 with coffee and then put in 1/4 cup 1% milk. It's the right amount of milk to cool the coffee in the big cup. I only have 1 of these a day. If I drink more coffee I drink it black.
  • LizaMarie78
    LizaMarie78 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    With my favorite creamer Italian Sweet Crème from Coffee Mate. <3
  • zagbee
    zagbee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I used to be all about the holiday themed creamers (Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread Latte, etc.), then moved to unsweetened vanilla almond milk and cinnamon when I started here, and now I am just drinking black coffee with a sprinkle of cinnamon. I decided that I prefer to use my calories elsewhere. :smile:
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Dark roast press pot + 2 test skim milk + 1 tsp almond or vanilla extract + 1/2 tsp stevia in a travel mug. 18 calories; 16 oz of yummy.
  • Leoess
    Leoess Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I prefer my coffee black, but I have a sensitive stomach, so if that's acting up, I'll add the tiniest splash of milk--just enough to cover the bottom of an empty mug--so as to mellow it out without cooling it down or taking away from the taste. c:
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    1 C coffee, 1 C chocolate or almond Teeccino, 6 grams of butter, 6 grams of coconut oil, one scoop of protein powder. Great snack - keeps me full for a few hours.
  • hellobaconplease
    hellobaconplease Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    No sugar and 20mls of cream.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Just how I take my women: hot, strong and black.
  • mrsnazario1219
    mrsnazario1219 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Colombian coffee with 3 tbsp of half and half and 1 tbsp of sugar. Sometimes a Starbucks nonfat PSL or caramel macchiato
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    1 tablespoon of half and half + 1 stevia packet.
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm surprised that no one has posted this yet:

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm drinking Trader Joe's Wintry Blend, but usually I grind beans and add spices like cinnamon and allspice. I use a French Press and this will make two large cups. First cup gets 3 tablespoons low-fat half and half and some liquid sucralose. The second cup, which is usually a little bit smaller, gets 2 tablespoons of the half and half and the sucralose.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Sweet, hot, creamy, addictive.