How do you take your coffee?

Options

Replies

• DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    French press with a few drops vanilla extract, splenda, and frothed whole milk
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Currently with 2 Tbsp of half and half or heavy whipping cream and then a splash of sugar-free syrup (I currently rotate through vanilla, coconut and salted caramel).
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Luckily I never really enjoyed coffee with whipped cream or powdered creamers, I drink mine with semi skimmed milk. I am trying to get used to a bit less milk, as I used to drink it very milky - I now have about 90ml milk per mug rather than 130.
    I add a tiny bit of sweetener or sugar free syrup most days, sometimes a tiny bit of brown sugar. This is not for calorie counting reasons, but a personal preference - anything more than half a teaspoon of sugar (or the equivalent sweetness in a sweetener) and I find it too sweet.
  • FrankieandSpots
    FrankieandSpots Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Weak and milky instant coffee... Ideally about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of full cream milk but I've been having 1/3 cup low fat milk lately.
    Such sacrifice.
  • LadyTalulah
    LadyTalulah Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee how I like my people… I don't like coffee.

Haha no seriously, I drink it black.
  • dothefreddy
    dothefreddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mostly with 2tsp of sugar and 2TBS of ID peppermint mocha creamer (sometimes a splash of peppermint syrup if I'm feeling it).

If I'm feeling indulgent that day, then just the 2TBS of creamer, whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top.
  • annathebitch
    annathebitch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Black. Just like my Man.
  • pixie_please
    pixie_please Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Usually with either 75ml of unsweetened or original almond or soy milk with two sweetener tablets.
  • 82ale
    82ale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just can't drink black coffee, it has to have some cream. Powdered coffee mate is okay, half and half is good, coconut milk is alright too.

But for the past six weeks I've put a protein hot cocoa mix in my morning coffee. It's really good!
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    The way God intended...black
  • rechal3
    rechal3 Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    (Starbucks) I started with mocha then flavored lattes. Now I'm down to triple shot with a spenda and a little milk.
    At home it's coffee with 1 tlb of cream. Measured. It was hard to cut the sugar
  • bclarke1990
    bclarke1990 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've always done 5 myprotein mocha/chocolate flavdrops and like 20 mL of cashew milk + 2 splenda. Ends up around like 4-5 calories per coffee. Lately I've been adding a serving of coco powder to get through the unbearable canadian 6am mornings though :"(
  • Working2BLean
    Working2BLean Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Frequently and varied

I love coffee

I will once in a rare while get a white chocolate cappuccino

Usually black bold is good

I hate weak coffee.

• stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    50/50 mix of coffee and whole milk.
  • umayster
    umayster Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    With 2oz of real cream. It's called breakfast!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I like light roast or medium roast. I can't handle the black sludge. 2 pink packets and 1 creamer shot.

If i'm getting coffee made with espresso, i get a latte with nothing else added or an americano with 2 pinks.
  • Redonelw
    Redonelw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Black. I worked hard to get off the daily Starbucks habit. Was costing me a fortune, not to mention my general health.
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    With a grain of salt.....

Anyone do that joke yet??? Probably...ugh..well...whatevs...gimme some gingerbread creamer and a flipping spoon.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Black.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    I take my coffee black, from coffee bushes selected personally by the Most Interesting Man in the World. The raw coffee cherries are consumed by unicorns and the beans are then picked by hand from the unicorn droppings to be selected and dried.

The green beans are then roasted in an mithril oven heated by the fires of Mount Doom, inscribed with the 1000 sacred names of Juan Valdez in the ancient tongue. The roasted beans are then ground by my personal hobbit manservant in a vessel forged by the dwarven kings.

The water is melted from the snows of Narnia, and the coffee is brewed in the traditional method by a Japanese barista who has studied under his master for 30 years in the sublime art of heating the coffee water. The brewed coffee is served in a goblet made from dragon claw and served on a crystal platter.

With a blueberry scone.