Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• crosby2835
    crosby2835 Posts: 1 Member
    Ooh me please! Getting a bit complacent and some friends to encourage and focus me would be very welcome!!
  • RickTheRunner
    RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Yes please!
  • sarndorman
    sarndorman Posts: 14 Member
    Add me!! I'm motivated enough to aid you throughout your journey, and funny enough to make it enjoyable at the same time!
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    hey im always looking for new motivating friends, any goal and any where in your journey is fine with me....ive stopped and mfp a few times, i currently have 100+pounds to reach a healthy weight, im in my 30s a mom i work and go to school
  • Markcusa
    Markcusa Posts: 21 Member
    Looking for a large group of friends to help me with my book... and it makes me look cool. :)
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    edited November 2015
    I would love more friends. The more the merrier! I'm shy at first. <3:) Back at it after a bunch of medical issues knocked me down. Been logging my food for 715 days. Most lost 99#.
  • donewing88
    donewing88 Posts: 2 Member
    Anyone in Canada add me :-) I'm in BC
  • Bartmg85
    Bartmg85 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm always looking for motivated people
  • renee_darton
    renee_darton Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more motivation
  • vxwliu
    vxwliu Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me! Want friends who are serious with this!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Soft kitty, warm kitty ......
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 129 Member
    Be sure to add me ;)
  • daviddattrinh
    daviddattrinh Posts: 8 Member
    Starting my journey for a new body. Add me to help each other reach our goals
  • waynebennett911
    waynebennett911 Posts: 8 Member
    English fitness freak, feel free to add,
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    I'm active.
  • Souchou
    Souchou Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all, feels great to be part of a community. Add me so that we chat about our successes ;)
  • Feel free to add me any motivation will be returned
  • kensqt4life71
    kensqt4life71 Posts: 11 Member
    DanZiehm wrote: »
    I'm always looking for active, fun, motivational friends on MFP. If you're reading this, please feel free to send me a FR.

Dan

Hi dan . Today im starting my jourany to a healthier me wish me luck✌
  • kensqt4life71
    kensqt4life71 Posts: 11 Member
    Me too! I'm new to the site but enjoying it so far....and I'm determined to stick with it :)

Hi Heather I'm new out here starting my journey to a better me a healthier me wish me luck I hope we stay in touch for motivation
    My name is Rachel and I just started today! I have many health issues and am trying to stay strong and fight to get on the right path!

Hi Rachel my name is Dana I'm on my way to a healthier me starting today November 27th I wish luck to everyone out here and would like motivation from everyone as well as I get motivation and return we are all here together let's do this