Your #1 tip to others..

Options
124»

Replies

• Working2BLean
    Working2BLean Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    A square of 70% or greater dark chocolate each morning

It is good for your heart and a healthy treat.

For me this is about health and fitness. Not just seeing a scale move! It has been a while on maintenance or slight body recomposition. Keeping it fun and enjoyable is why I have stuck with it for a few years now

The lifestyle change is the key as others have mentioned. New friends in new hobbies. New challenges and goals. All part of what is almost a new way of living!

Finding you fun activities and making life happen beyond the couch is key for me.

• Redonelw
    Redonelw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WATCH WHAT YOU EAT. It is as important, if not more important than plain exercise. Also, get enough sleep, it is crazy what it can do for your metabolism, and not to mention your energy and general health.
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Ummmmm wear sunglasses if you are planning on staring directly into the sun...also don't ever plan on staring directly into the sun. ..also don't brush your teeth then immediately eat an orange.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Just keep "getting" it.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Don't over-complicate things.

And don't freak out when ish goes sideways! Setbacks happen. When they do, formulate a plan and get back on the horse as soon as possible.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Don't overcomplicate things.

Eat less

Move more

Get adequate rest

Enjoy life

My hero. I concur 1000%.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Don't make a big change in your life, make a series of small changes. Do one thing different until it becomes a habit, then do another, then another.
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Know why you want to achieve your goal. If you know WHY then HOW and WHEN will take care of themselves.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Consistency. It doesn't matter if you're a bit above your goal today. As long as you are consistent and continue committing to your goals each day, you'll get there.