Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• kensqt4life71
    kensqt4life71 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me any motivation will be returned

Hi I'm Dana I'm here for a little motivation from others and as well to give myself motivation I'm new to this group can't wait to get to know more of you let's all do this together good luck o:)
  • kensqt4life71
    DanZiehm wrote: »
    I'm always looking for active, fun, motivational friends on MFP. If you're reading this, please feel free to send me a FR.

Dan

Hi dan . Today im starting my jourany to a healthier me wish me luck✌

I'm Dana hi nice to meet you on here I'm looking for motivational individuals to motivate and as well then to motivate me as well I am on my journey starting today after the Thanksgiving November 27th 2015 can't wait to get to know everyone
  • kensqt4life71
    BiggyFuzz wrote: »
    Soft kitty, warm kitty ......

I love that soft kitty warm kitty that is too cute I know from Big Bang Theory
  • kensqt4life71
    Hello my name is Dana I'm starting my journey today to weight loss a better me I would like to be a part of being a better you as well o:)
  • FieryR3dHead
    FieryR3dHead Posts: 490 Member
    Feel free to add me. Every little helps :)
  • ashleekvam
    ashleekvam Posts: 8 Member
    I would love more friends! :) Definitely need more motivation lately.
  • a64788f
    a64788f Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for committed people to motivate and keep me motivated - especially during the holiday!
  • raven2002
    raven2002 Posts: 26 Member
    Hey hey ppl
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Been on here for a long time log in every day bad about using my diary but looking for so more active friends
  • sewnikki
    sewnikki Posts: 1 Member
    I have only one friend, please add me, lol. I do Low Carb High Fat and am in maintenance now.
  • alexuswilliams08
    alexuswilliams08 Posts: 24 Member
    edited November 2015
    I've been gone from MFP for some time. I need some motivation. Add me. I need some serious motivation. We can motivate each other. Any Michiganders out there??
    Pump up: smilinglexi
    Pinterest: alexuswilliams08
  • uzovka
    uzovka Posts: 19 Member
    And me too :-)
  • desy617
    desy617 Posts: 60 Member
    add me
  • I have 30 pounds to lose...feel free to add me. I love motivation and support that my fitness pal gives
  • Kreatedmadness
    Kreatedmadness Posts: 3 Member
    Looking for motivational friends.... Please add me
  • Returning Bahamian West Indian MFP member and FTM. Looking for fitness friends to keep me going .
  • Ruthieann1964
    Ruthieann1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I'm new here first day all is welcome to add me.
  • maciekpas
    maciekpas Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there, I've lost on weight 15 kg in half year by changing my habits (I started to do exercises regularly and helthy eat, counting each calorie) I'm still on the truck, I hope I will carry on till end of my life. I'm looking for MFP mates to motivate each other. Feel free to add me.
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    I'm working on losing 100+lbs. If you have/had a similar quest please add.
  • pumpkinkatt1974
    pumpkinkatt1974 Posts: 7 Member
    Looking for friends.. Just got back to logging on November 16 ...