• AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    getting my name is the thread

I am confrused. Gettign what where?
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    I want to apologize in advance for my eating on the 10th. Since it is my birthday, I am allowing myselft the day to indulge. I will be back to eating health the next day.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I want to apologize in advance for my eating on the 10th. Since it is my birthday, I am allowing myselft the day to indulge. I will be back to eating health the next day.

don't apologize for eating on your birthday!! my birthday's in SEPTEMBER and i already know what i'm having at the CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!! (including the snickers cheesecake!!)

happy birthday!!!
  • dhammond5
    dhammond5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Having a hard time staying in calorie counts and getting work outs in. This week has been chaotic. It's my first week of summer break, and have been going from wake up to lay down. So I am hoping to get some weight off from all the extra stuff I am doing.
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Hi Team Animal Magnetism!

Please note: I removed the member Christinalin from your team, as she has not contacted me in 2 weeks. I will be adding a new member as well, but I will let you know about that.

Thanks!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Ok, I have added your newest teammate!

mx3gal

Please send her a friend request and point her in the direction of this thread! Thanks :)
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I weighed the same last week as this week. Monday is a bad weigh in today for me since sundays are my "cheat" days. That means I petty much eat the same, but I drink coke, and rum and coke.

Honestly I am probably down a pound but the scale didnt show that today, so I am going with what showed today.
  • readytoowhere
    readytoowhere Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! just checking in! ....i am loving this challenge, worked my *kitten* off last week, but this week i am crazy busy...i hope it doesnt make me gain..wahhhhh! :) looking forward to our victory!
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    Hi Team - I lost 1 poun d this week...I am not sure how we are supposed to post this...just let me know! :)