New Team~ The Red Team?

Options
2»

Replies

• TWJSWEET2002
    Options
    AWWWW 315lbs but for the last time!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks Jenn!!! Can we get a new list of everyone on the team so we can each other as friends??

GO RED!!!!!!!!
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    My starting weight is 187. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!
    0002030B.gif
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    How is the Red Team tonight? I was doing fine today but confess that I had some yogurt covered raisins. I'm over it now but it's tough when I get a sweet tooth! Help!
  • Renea101
    Options
    How is the Red Team tonight? I was doing fine today but confess that I had some yogurt covered raisins. I'm over it now but it's tough when I get a sweet tooth! Help!

I have a MEAN sweet tooth also, have you tried freezing grapes or eating a sugar free popsicle?

Confession: I also freeze fat free whip cream, both the vanilla and chocolate and have a scoop of that when I really get a sweet tooth from H**L...it helps and it is far less calories, fat grams and carbs as ice cream but tastes the same!!
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    Great ideas!~ I just realized I also have frozen blueberries in the freezer. I think that would suffice! Thanks again!
  • Renea101
    Options
    AWWWW 315lbs but for the last time!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks Jenn!!! Can we get a new list of everyone on the team so we can each other as friends??

GO RED!!!!!!!!

Jennifun I have the list so far if you need it, just let me know and I can send it over to you to post.....just message me.
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    im ready my start weight is211
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    Good dieting day to the Red Team! I'm going to exercise today! How about you? I'm also planning to get more water today than I usually do. I like water but keep myself too busy to drink any. Priorities!
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I want to join!!! How do I sign up?
  • TWJSWEET2002
    Options
    I hope all is going well for the RED TEAM!! I am working out everyday and watching what I eat. So lets keep the goo things coming!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:

117526.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • redsrandomthoughts
    Options
    Is it too late to join the red team??? I'm pretty new and I was wondering how and/or when the teams were formed.

Let me know either way please :)
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    I've had 7 glasses of water today and went to the gym! Oh my, what has gotten into me? Must be all the support from the Red's!!!