oatmeal for breakfast?

Options
oregonlady
oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
i had oatmeal for breakfast. that is an all too rare occurance. what did you have?

:heart:

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i had oatmeal for breakfast. that is an all too rare occurance. what did you have?

:heart:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I had 1/2 serving of kashi go lean cereal and 1/2 serving of smart bran, with 1/2 cup of 1% milk. :happy:
    I eat oatmeal a lot for breakfast too--yum
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Had 1/2 cup of oatmeal
    i scoop of whey protein powder
    1 cup of whole milk
    vitamins

the whole milk versus the skim milk debate is important...we actually need some of the good fat that comes in whole :smile: milk...we just cant over do it

Dave
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I had multigrain cheerios and my new favorite breakfast accompaniment: black coffee mixed with 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder and a couple splendas. :bigsmile: it adds some much needed protein to my diet without the extra sugar and calories from mochas and lattes!:drinker:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    slimfast optima meal on the go shake:drinker: lots of coffee and lots of water
  • cmdelux
    cmdelux Posts: 27
    Options
    I had an apple with 2Tbls peanut butter, a reduced fat string cheese stick, and a cup of vanilla flavor soy milk. Plus my usual coffee sweetened with Splenda and a big cup of water.

109345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Generic bran flakes and 2% milk, with a half banana cut up on it and sprinkled with flax seed, and a coffee. 277 calories.
  • cmdelux
    cmdelux Posts: 27
    Options
    Your coffee with chocolate proteen powder and Splenda sounds yummy! Is there a particular brand of the powder you use and where can I find it?

109345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing I've been having everyday for a while...kroger's version of Special K with strawberries with skim milk and some coffee!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I always have oatmeal for breakfast. I make a big pot on Sunday, let it cool, cover and refrigerate it and eat a little bit each morning. When I make it, I add two different kinds of bran also. So when I have breakfast I warm a portion of it with water in the micro. I then add ground flax seed, sometimes almonds and sometimes walnuts, cinnamon and soy milk. YUMMMY:love:

I :heart: MY OATMEAL!!!
  • SandyHern
    SandyHern Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal for breakfast too! :happy:

103332.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I had 1 cup of romaine lettuce and 1 cup chicken salad (chicken with mayo, onion, green pepper, celery, sea salt and fresh ground pepper)

Pot of black coffee
    Water
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal with a 1/2 cup of blueberries, coffee with milk.
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with raisins and 1 splenda and some cinnamon. Also threw half a banana in there. And Coffee of course.:happy:

Alisha
  • HustleRose
    Options
    Haha, I had about 0.8 of a cup of Kashi cereal (beause I ran out) in unsweetened almond milk and one cup of apple/kiwi/greens smoothie with a small scoop of protein powder.
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    I had a skinny carmel latte and a multigrain engish muffin with 1 tsp sugar free jelly.
  • creddish
    Options
    I had 2 bowls of Lucky Charms, yum,yum!!!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    On the way to work: Coffee, sugar free international suise mocha, fat free half and half.

At work: Kix cereal, 1% milk

1 hour later: 1 med banana
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Todays breakfast for me was a South Beach Living high protein cinnamon raisin bar, an apple & a ginormous cup of vanilla flavored coffee.
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Breakfast was
    2/3 cup of Cascadian Farms Organic Cinnamon and Raisin Granola
    In 1/2 cup skim milk
    1/2 Banana
    Yum :smile: