Options

Replies

• clearlydivinesounique
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends. Snapchat. SoDivine4evaTru
  • mdmmd3
    mdmmd3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need more friends to make mfp a lil more fun..add me!!
  • gpaine93
    gpaine93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've lost all the weight I need to, but I'm still here to motivate/stay disciplined. Go ahead and add me.
  • scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • HairDivaAlisa
    HairDivaAlisa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Always looking to meet new people. Just got back on here after being away and doing my own thing. Lost 45 and looking to lose 30 more.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Sure. Please be 30+ though. No need for teen drama.
    VxAZKZU.gif
  • magnifiquee
    magnifiquee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am Emma and I am 20 years old and live in the Netherlands. I am actually not new to MFP but I quit working out for a long time and now I am back for good. I really want to follow equally motivated people again so we can all reach our goals together. So please feel free to add me, age isn't relevant! ^^
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hello all I've been away for a bit for personal reasons but I'm back and looking for friends
  • grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a few years, and seen most of my initial friends drift off and become inactive. I love to run, and try to always log on and offer support. Would love some active friends to make the day brighter and help motivate each other!
  • dannyspencer19
    dannyspencer19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    New to this feel free to add for motivation and such! We are all in this together! Plus I always could use help :smiley:
  • silentretz
    silentretz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you can add me! :smiley:
  • lindseymccrary26
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • mer1cose
    mer1cose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more fitness friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Linettekm
    Linettekm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I lost 60lbs with MapMyFitness about 4 years ago and have slowly let 30lbs creep back on :-( Now I'm signed up for a Warrior Dash in May 2016 and want to loose that extra weight and gain some muscle to help me through those obstacles! I would love daily motivation and accountability!
  • maguaale
    maguaale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also new here! Want some Friends to share ideias of what to eat ☺
  • workhardplayhard718
    Options
    feel free to add :) i always like having new friends and getting to know more people!
  • icandoit_89
    icandoit_89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! Would be great to get/share motivation with others on the same journey =)
  • Nafi
    Nafi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm from New Zealand
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Always welcome to add me. I'm sarcastic...some would say a smart *kitten*...always a good listener and i'm dedicated. Oh...and I have references... :)
  • mrfez52
    mrfez52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, bulking now cut starts march first. #TeamShredded