Can't stop eatting cookies

Options
13»

Replies

• reyeswanda151
    reyeswanda151 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    susan100df wrote: »

Logging and sticking to calorie goal has helped me stop overeating 10 high calorie cookies (and candy and other high calorie foods) at a time. Running out of or being over calories at 1pm sucks!!

Subway cookies are delicious! It would be difficult for me to resist if I were around them all day. Does Subway allow you to have that many for free? If not, maybe save the money you spend on the cookies for a new outfit or something you really want.
    The cookies are free!!! Everything that I eat is free to a certain extent, but those 8 cookies I ate a day were all free.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I say buy some budget suckers (the little ones) with your next paycheque. Keep a couple in your work apron, and when the sweet tooth hits, pop that sucker in your mouth. Suck as slow as you dare. You can't eat a cookie when you are busy with a sucker.

Those cookies aren't free. They cost you 200 each.

Have a free subway sandwich or salad instead.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

Logging and sticking to calorie goal has helped me stop overeating 10 high calorie cookies (and candy and other high calorie foods) at a time. Running out of or being over calories at 1pm sucks!!

Subway cookies are delicious! It would be difficult for me to resist if I were around them all day. Does Subway allow you to have that many for free? If not, maybe save the money you spend on the cookies for a new outfit or something you really want.
    The cookies are free!!! Everything that I eat is free to a certain extent, but those 8 cookies I ate a day were all free.

Perhaps a mental adjustment in the way you look at this will help...

They're "free" from a financial perspective maybe...but NOT free from a calorie perspective.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options

Perhaps a mental adjustment in the way you look at this will help...

They're "free" from a financial perspective maybe...but NOT free from a calorie perspective.

Yes, along these lines, I don't buy pints of Ben & Jerry's anymore. While the cost per pound is lower for pints than the four ounce mini cups, since I am unable to moderate the pints, their calorie cost is too high.