What's your healthy Starbucks?

Options
TechAaronLoyd
TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
edited December 2015 in Food and Nutrition
Or other coffee chain drink?

Mine this season is:
Grande Pumpkin spice latte no whip no fat and two shots of protein.
93jifnrqol0k.jpeg

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Coffee with whipped cream.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Grande Skinny Mocha Calories 160 with 1.5 grams of fat, 24 grams of carbs and 14 grams of protein.

Often I made my coffee at home with Truvia and two tablespoons of peppermint creamer.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

Mine this season is:
    93jifnrqol0k.jpeg

Two shots of protein??? Lucky we don't have that option here. I get the poor mans version of what you get. Tall in a Grande cup americano with 3 pumps of pumpkin spice whole milk almost to the top.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Starbucks Grande Skinny Mocha Calories 160 with 1.5 grams of fat, 24 grams of carbs and 14 grams of protein.

Often I made my coffee at home with Truvia and two tablespoons of peppermint creamer.

Peppermint creamer, another delicious sounding thing Canadians are missing out on.

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Pike place, two pumps sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup, with 1 tsp ( and I MEAN 1 tsp! !! ) skim milk.

And it's cheap, too--about $2.60! No frappé latte cappucino fru fru to drive up the price.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    Options
    janjunie wrote: »

Mine this season is:
    93jifnrqol0k.jpeg

Two shots of protein??? Lucky we don't have that option here. I get the poor mans version of what you get. Tall in a Grande cup americano with 3 pumps of pumpkin spice whole milk almost to the top.

Sorry... Yours sounds good.
    Mine rings in at...
  • TechAaronLoyd
    Options
  • Ms_GiveAHoot
    Ms_GiveAHoot Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can get shots of protein in your Starbucks?
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Cold brew coffee, 5 calories.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Where i live Starbucks is too damn expensive ($10+ for a tall) to get a crappy low calorie non-over the top beverage. So i'll usually get a tall whatever is in season. A fancy frap or something. I loved the frappula they had for Halloween.

if it's cheap for you i'd get an americano and add splenda. Or a chai tea latte.
  • LyraVega02
    LyraVega02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Former Starbucks barista here. I'm curious, does your store hand off the drinks on top of the espresso machine, or did you put it there? It makes me nervous to think of a drink being spilled all over one.
    OP might be talking about scoops of protein powder, the same stuff that goes in the smoothies.
    My healthy Starbucks drink was always a grande hot tea with one green tea bag and one black. If I was craving something sweet, I'd get a double short nonfat latte with one pump of whatever flavor I was into at the time.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Mine is a Sweet Greens juice blended with coconut milk or if I need coffee then I just get an Americano.
  • Tamlyngo
    Tamlyngo Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tall black, yep..that's it :)
  • TechAaronLoyd
    Options
    You can get shots of protein in your Starbucks?
    You sure can. At least the ones around here you can.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    Options
    LyraVega02 wrote: »
    Former Starbucks barista here. I'm curious, does your store hand off the drinks on top of the espresso machine, or did you put it there? It makes me nervous to think of a drink being spilled all over one.
    OP might be talking about scoops of protein powder, the same stuff that goes in the smoothies.
    My healthy Starbucks drink was always a grande hot tea with one green tea bag and one black. If I was craving something sweet, I'd get a double short nonfat latte with one pump of whatever flavor I was into at the time.

They handed it off up there.
  • veggiegirl228
    veggiegirl228 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I get whole bean pike place. I add 2 tbs half n half and packet of stevia in the raw, 43 calories total.

I'm wanting to try the other styles (like breakfast or house) but not sure which is close the pike
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Ashtoretet wrote: »
    Cold brew coffee, 5 calories.

yup
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Green tea latte with sugar free vanilla.
    London Fog with sugar free vanilla.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Blonde soy misto is my indulgence. Usually, I'll get a brewed tea for zero cals and carbs. My current fave is the passionfruit, but the white ain't bad, especially with a little cinnamon.