Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• BeccaColliesBurton
    Options
    Hi I would really like to have more support on here and offer support. I have lost 7lb so far out of 40lb that I would like to lose. Feel free to add me :-)
  • OceanAmyMFP
    OceanAmyMFP Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, been working on eating clean and exercising regularly; hoping to find some MFP buddies to keep me on track! Add me!
  • auryn415
    auryn415 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site. Looking to get a fitbit and train to run the mini marathon here in Indianapolis in a couple of years. Need plenty of friends to keep me on pace.
  • ErinGee1105
    ErinGee1105 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just rejoined and am definitely interested in making some friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Restarting my weight loss after a long time of not giving it my all...getting content and lazy in a relationship can do that lol add me up and we'll all kick *kitten* and drop weight together
  • caseycaseo
    caseycaseo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    also very new. hi, everyone!
  • saajj
    saajj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! Add me. I need some fitness pal buddies ☺
  • ChristiBenham
    ChristiBenham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Looking for someone who will.keep me motivated
  • hollsbrad
    hollsbrad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends/support!
  • ycqm888
    ycqm888 Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    New to this place too! ;))) Looking forward to more fitness buddies!
  • loving1me
    loving1me Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bronizzle wrote: »
    Need Friends - on my last 15 pounds :) SW:194 CW:149 25 years old

i know the last 50lbs seems to be the hardest
  • loving1me
    loving1me Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i had 200lbs to loose now down to the last 50 im stuck lol
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody!! If you are looking for great motivational support with a lot of fun mixed in, add Harvo and me. We have a great group of friends and are looking to add to the tribe!
  • joelisefitz
    joelisefitz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me people?!?!?!?
  • Healthycreature
    Healthycreature Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am looking for active and positive friends! I was gone for a little while but I am back and determined to reach my goals!

• krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add more people on here! I'm 26, a vegetarian, & am presently doing a mix of PiYo, Barre, & cardio on the arc trainer.
  • Karkat_Vantas
    Karkat_Vantas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 18 and just getting back into the swing of things now that I will be getting a gastric sleeve in the next two weeks. I would love to have some support and also offer mine from time to time. I have a long way to go with losing 100lbs so feel free to add me!
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Been here a long time, but starting again. Always looking for more fun people to join me on this journey. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • bexdavies710
    bexdavies710 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ello! Add me if you're awesome! Just looking for someone to keep up with, share n learn..havnt really navigated my way around the app yet but I am here! And will be daily! Got my head in it and given myself a year to be a smexxi.bish!! Who's with mee!!!
  • csparker2006
    csparker2006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ADD ME <3