Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• AngelFire404
    AngelFire404 Posts: 18 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Me! MFP is so motivating. I log each day and would love more buddies. Also open diary for friends cuz I like accountability :)
  • Wendimalia
    Wendimalia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Two days new. 45 yr old Mom with 10 yr old son. I need to get into shape and loose some weight so I can keep up with him! It's no good when he tucks me into bed. I'm looking for friends who can relate and keep me on my path. Looking for tips on eating right and a push to exercise. :p
  • snowiebuggie
    snowiebuggie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a 40 yr female with MS who is looking for friends who can help me with my weight loss :p
  • gymratjasmine
    gymratjasmine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    tfinch35 wrote: »
    Since I cannot add friends from my phone I'm always willing to accept new friends into my circle. Add me too

I cannot add friends from my phone either! Do you know why this is at all?

That's so strange. I use MFP on my phone all the time and I'm able to add friends just fine .. what kind of phone do you have?

• Ashley_Ann24
    Ashley_Ann24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me!! :))
  • Nils0890
    Nils0890 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me as well :smiley:
  • mclark620
    mclark620 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • YennaBean
    YennaBean Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    ME!!! (:
  • PudgyToPrincess
    PudgyToPrincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd like more friends, please! I have about 90 lbs to lose, if that makes any difference to anyone. :)
  • melissastetler1
    melissastetler1 Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hello all I'm Melissa I'm 25 and a mother of 3. I started using MFP 20 days ago and I've been working out 6 days a week. I was doing T-25 for 3 weeks and just changed it up and I'm now going to the gym for an hour a day 6 days a week with my husband. I'm currently 144 started at 150, I'm 5'5" my goal is 130/125! I'd like to have good motivational friends that share similar goals as myself. Add me
  • adwhite42
    adwhite42 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love to watch everybody getting it on here :) always motivates me to see everyone work it out. Add me!
  • abbigailisenhour
    abbigailisenhour Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back on a low calorie / keto lifestyle. I find logging and planning my meals really help. I am interested in what others eat throughout the day and how this way of eating works for you. Feel free to add me.
  • adeal513
    adeal513 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Friends? Chat? Pumped!?
  • palewildwoodflower
    palewildwoodflower Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new, but really excited!
  • palewildwoodflower
    palewildwoodflower Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new, but really excited!
  • vicahl
    vicahl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! - feel free to add me. Im down to within the last 10 lbs of my goal weight
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi hi hi! I would LOVE to be your friend!!! Add me!!! Or not...there ARE better motivators on here...but i'm around...i'm a goof...i'm honest...and i have a good ear AND can do my best to give you great advice. I'm an MFP veteran...down 60+ pounds and maintaining... So...I'm here if you would like. And I wish you all luck on this journey!!!!
  • becky14903
    becky14903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• becky14903
    becky14903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added here :)
  • paigemul95
    paigemul95 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Always could use more friends to help motivate and support one another, feel free to add me! :)