Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Ashsteria
    Ashsteria Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    On day 8 with counting cals and working out at the gym.. down 4 lbs. I would love to have more friends for motivational support and to help keep me going :) ... Add me!!!
  • Alicia_1981
    Alicia_1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I am looking for friends that actually want to interact and get to know one another. Not looking for a watcher who never interacts.
    I'd like to help as well as be helped along this journey.
    Interested? Send me a request
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Experienced mfp user lol, feel free :)
  • LittleMissMissy6
    LittleMissMissy6 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Id love to have some more interactive friends on here :)
  • marissavinson21
    marissavinson21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have a long journey ahead of me and I started my journey 3 days ago! I would like more friends to keep me motivated and encourage me! Add me if you want to :smiley:
  • holliedusteeeze
    holliedusteeeze Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi all im new and need support and friends add me please xx
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yes please ;)
  • Bex60826
    Bex60826 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, add me if you like! 26 years old from Scotland, looking for people to support and get support from during (and after!) our journeys! <3
  • GoingBrowntown
    GoingBrowntown Posts: 23 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Edit: Whoops didn't mean to double post! Hi all, you're all more than welcome to add me. I'm fairly active on here, have lost 14 of the 65ish lbs I want to lose
  • sylviega
    sylviega Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joined few days ago. Please feel free to add me
  • donmandee1
    donmandee1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Day.
    Been using this app for about a month now and already lost over 3kg. Perfect for monitoring daily intakes.
    Strongs to everyone trying to shred those extra pounds.
  • xGezziex
    xGezziex Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on this daily and am trying to lose a a pesky 7lbs before summer :)
  • wlpcs5
    wlpcs5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    add me
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Hey yall. I'm Ruffa. I've been a member since 2012, been off for a year now so I just wanna introduce myself again since my first introduction was 3 years ago lol
    So, last year I got off track with my fitness after my grandpa passed and my husband quit medical school and joined the army. I'm back on track for 20 days now and lost 4lbs so far. I started at 150 and now im 146. My height is 5'1 and my goal is to go back to 125 or even 130. I like to do Zumba and run. Does anyone have the same goal with me? Anyone who want to be my fitness buddies or fitness group buddies? I want to be motivated by having a support group. Message or add me. Thanks
  • MandyMoos1978
    MandyMoos1978 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm not a newbie, been in here 3 years and hitting a reboot at the mo so new friends would b fab for added motivation!
  • minx1510
    minx1510 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Haven't got a clue how this works... be really happy for advice,in put,& anyone who would like to share experiences. Add away. & good luck!
  • lazyjane75
    lazyjane75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mother of 3 young kids (baby is 10 months today). And I'm turning 40 tomorrow. I was active in mfp before getting preggo with number 3 and am now getting back on track. I would love to lose 45 lb. I am currently training for a half marathon in November. Running 4 days a week. Strength training 3 days per week using a Lindsey Brin DVD (no heavy lifting for me yet due to pretty bad diastasis recti from 3 big babies!). I doing intermittent fasting on a daily basis (basically skipping breakfast) and try to eat clean. I would love some new friends for mutual support and motivation--especially folks with similar backgrounds or goals. Please add me!
  • christineschumannsmith
    Options
    Hi every one add me
  • Shurlienne
    Shurlienne Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I really need friends for support.. tryin to get controle to lose body fat
  • sataish33
    sataish33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

In need of support and motivation. I need a kidney transplant and I have to lose 20 pounds.