Lazy girls guide

Options
I am not what one would call fat, but i would love to lose some extra weight. My problem is that I am lazy!
I am wandering if I control my diet without exercising, will I still see results?

Replies

• angelnymphet
    angelnymphet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well 80% of weight loss is just diet. You will see results. With exercise you will see results faster and you will tone better. But if you don't like exercise, if you want you can just make a commitment to go for a walk everyday for about half an hour.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Actually 100% of weight loss is diet. As long as you eat less than you burn on a daily basis, you will lose weight. Exercise is for health, fitness, and a whole host of other benefits but when you strip it down to bare basics weight loss always, always comes down to Calories In < Calories Out, period.
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    As long as your calories in < calories out it doesn't matter what you do.

Personally, I do some exercise every day because I would rather do exercise than feel hungry on 1,000-1,200 calories. I would much rather exercise and be able to eat when I'm hungry than let my calorie count dictate when I can eat.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    As per your other thread, you don't need to lose weight. You're 5'5 and 114 lbs, which is near the bottom of the healthy weight range at that height.

If you don't like how you look you either
    1. Need to get off your butt and exercise or
    2. Make an appointment with someone specializing in body dysmorphia

ETA Link to other thread
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10295683/1200-calorie-per-day-diet#latest
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    So you want to lose weight or do you want to change how your body looks?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    As per your other thread, you don't need to lose weight. You're 5'5 and 114 lbs, which is near the bottom of the healthy weight range at that height.

ETA Link to other thread
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10295683/1200-calorie-per-day-diet#latest

23266068.jpg
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I am not what one would call fat, but i would love to lose some extra weight. My problem is that I am lazy!
    I am wandering if I control my diet without exercising, will I still see results?

If youre lazy most likely won't accomplish your goals. Even if you don't exercise you still need to put in some work on your diet
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

ETA Link to other thread

Agreed. Also, a lifting program will get you leaner without going into underweight territory.