Not official............but!.........

Options
1235»

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! One pound closer now!!!! :wink: :laugh: (the magic of that chickpea stew! :laugh: )

Ok, I can taste victory!!!!!!!! 1 stinkin pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON BODY!! COME ON METABOLISM! LET'S KICK THAT LAST POUNDS BUTT!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

LOL Magic Chickpea Stew! What did I tell you!. Everytime I eat that stuff I lose a .5lb! LOL
    Congrats! Girly.....I'm glad you last lbs are coming off....my last 14 are a B**ch
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! One pound closer now!!!! :wink: :laugh: (the magic of that chickpea stew! :laugh: )

Ok, I can taste victory!!!!!!!! 1 stinkin pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON BODY!! COME ON METABOLISM! LET'S KICK THAT LAST POUNDS BUTT!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

LOL Magic Chickpea Stew! What did I tell you!. Everytime I eat that stuff I lose a .5lb! LOL
    Congrats! Girly.....I'm glad you last lbs are coming off....my last 14 are a B**ch

Eating it as we type!! I also reccommend spicy foods the day before weigh in!!
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome!!! You are just such an inspiration to so many people!!! Thanks for letting us share in your journey!!!
    Kathey
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/20201222/

Tami---here it the link to tell your story to Joy from the Joy fit club on the Today show....your really need to write in and tell your story! especially since you are so close to NYC. Go for it!
  • FloridaGranny
    FloridaGranny Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I can't "weight" to hear the next "weigh" in.............:laugh: :laugh:

We're all behind you 110%..........

Next weigh in - do it first thing in the morning --- completely naked; no socks either!!!

:tongue:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Kudos Tam! You are truly an inspiration but more than that you are a friend to so many who need one and you have an awesome sense of humor! Now I have to go find that darn recipe everyone keeps touting!:flowerforyou:
  • laurs
    laurs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OK tam, i am just so in awe! congrats! you friggin' rock!

can i ask you how you were able to get rid of the last 8 lbs and how long it took? i'm still struggling with the last few lbs before my goal.. have any advice for me please?

thanks tam.. again, congrats! seriously, you should pitch your story to a magazine or something babe!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    OK tam, i am just so in awe! congrats! you friggin' rock!

can i ask you how you were able to get rid of the last 8 lbs and how long it took? i'm still struggling with the last few lbs before my goal.. have any advice for me please?

thanks tam.. again, congrats! seriously, you should pitch your story to a magazine or something babe!

Thanks! :happy:

Hey, what I did was change things around. Like at the gym, I bumped up the level on the elliptical and then added some other things. I also gave myself the chance to relax over Thanksgiving, etc (I didn't gain and in fact still lost a little) but by taking a little break and then starting again, you allow your body to have that "Shock into action" thing again.

Just push yourself. Your body doesn't want to get rid of weight when you are already in a healthy weight range so first you have to just chill and not expect SO much (you might have more plateaus, etc), but just keep going and don't give up. Your body will respond eventually.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Kudos Tam! You are truly an inspiration but more than that you are a friend to so many who need one and you have an awesome sense of humor! Now I have to go find that darn recipe everyone keeps touting!:flowerforyou:
    Hey! Thanks so much!! I love that!!!! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I can't "weight" to hear the next "weigh" in.............:laugh: :laugh:

We're all behind you 110%..........

Next weigh in - do it first thing in the morning --- completely naked; no socks either!!!

:tongue:
    I woke up and drank 24 ounces of water! LOL! Guess I'll have to wait another day!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Tami---here it the link to tell your story to Joy from the Joy fit club on the Today show....your really need to write in and tell your story! especially since you are so close to NYC. Go for it!
    I entered last night!! WOOO!! Maybe I'll be on TV! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    That is SO awesome!!! You are just such an inspiration to so many people!!! Thanks for letting us share in your journey!!!
    Kathey
    Your very welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options

I entered last night!! WOOO!! Maybe I'll be on TV! :bigsmile:

If you hear back, make sure you let us know, so all your MFP family can watch!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!