290 to 178 in 10 Months! (w/photos)

Options

Replies

• mcbluesky
    mcbluesky Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Well done. Very inspirational, and living proof that it is possible. 2 points stand out to me. 1 - I decide what food to eat. No one else decides what I eat, healthy or unhealthy. 2 - Cooking healthy food over the weekend to have it available during the week. Excellent advice, and keys to success. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look great!
  • DogRiverDude
    DogRiverDude Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Well done,mthat an achievement. You look like a different person.

Thank you and, it looks like you have a nice start yourself!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    zatotheck wrote: »
    Incredible job. How many calories per day are you maintaining on now?

I'm averaging 1500-1600 calories per day currently but I think I'm still losing a little fat (and gaining muscle at the same time). The net result is no change in weight. But, when the fat stores are depleted I'll have to bump my calories a little... maybe up to 1800-2000 per day.
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    M3ltD0Vvn wrote: »
    WOW What an inspiration! I wont even knock you for the Saskatchewan shirt (Go ESKS!)

\m/

Thanks so much and... AND... thank you for Chris Jones and the Grey Cup (oh, sorry... the cup isn't coming home until next year hehe) :wink:
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    LisaPrust wrote: »
    INCREDIBLE!! Thanks so much for sharing your story and your pictures! So very happy for you!

Thank you Lisa... the pleasure is mine. What's incredible is the response! I'm truly humbled... thanks again!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    CJMQ wrote: »
    What a wonderful share! Thank you. You are glowing in those last photos. Way to take charge and reinvent your life!

Thank you CJMQ! Wow, 'reinvent' is quite intuitive and a great word choice. I really am a different person now and the last photos are indicative of that. Nice story on your MFP page btw... kind of a cool idea to keep an ongoing diary!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss and your new life you deserve it!

Thank you Rebecca! Congratulations yourself on reaching the mid point of your goal! You deserve everything you strive for too!!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Great job!

Thank you C! Good luck with your journey!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! Congratulations. It always blows me away when folks post a loss that equals all of me - you lost an entire person! Good for you!
  • orpingman
    orpingman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing. Much needed.
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Thanks for sharing.
  • cat_phillips
    cat_phillips Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look A M A Z I N G! Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing your story/pics :-).
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    Well done. You seem to have lost not only 110 pounds but also at least 10 years in the process!

Thanks for the kind words. I definitely feel 10 years younger but thank you :blush:
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You have an amazing story to tell and you can inspire others. You look much younger now!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    lloydrt wrote: »
    congratulations on a job well done

Thank you! It was a life changing experience!

• DogRiverDude
    Options
    jesguinn wrote: »
    Outstanding! It's amazing the difference nearly one year of hard work and steadfast commitment can make! Such an inspiring story and you look fantastic. Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I see you're almost at goal! Congratulations on your dedication!!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Awesome & you do look great, younger as well. Not only life changing but a lifestyle change.
    24197508.png
  • vanessajacka
    vanessajacka Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations! I'm hoping to reach at least 160, well ultimately. Right now I'd settle for 200. You are such a motivation for me. Thank you for posting your story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!