Whats your oupinion on National Don't wear a Bra Day?

Options

Replies

• FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Dammit, now I'll have to go and REALLY look at my boobs to see if I think they are "Jolly" or "Fierce"

Seriously...fierce? Hmmm...Cuddly and Glistening I can get behind, but that one... I dunno.

And I shop at Wal-Mart...there isn't a set day for this, some folk have been supporting breast cancer awareness their whole lives.
  • LeeLeeTunk
    LeeLeeTunk Posts: 84
    Options
    I "support" this idea!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I support the idea, only because I have a small chest, but I just dont support it at the gym, what little I have still moves. I can probably get away with it at work though because I always have a sweater on...lol
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    hmm...id be for this but not on a cold day!!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Well, as someone who thinks that if men can go shirtless, women should be able to go shirtless, I don't have a problem if people want to go bra-less. I, personally, will observe this day after work in the confines of my own home, in the same way I do every day. I wouldn't go bra-less in public myself simply because during a regular day I'm quite certain my breasts would get more than a little unruly.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    And I shop at Wal-Mart...there isn't a set day for this, some folk have been supporting breast cancer awareness their whole lives.
    Bwhahahahahaha! This made me snort. Now I realized why I shop there.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    My boobs are too big to let them go wild and free. lol YES, gone too far.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to Prostate Cancer Awareness Day. :drinker:
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    "But seriously, is this going a little too far? This day we will be flinging our boobs around and the next day we will be complaining that men are staring at our boobs and it's harassment. "

I'm not sure I have an opinion on the whole event, I just wanted to point out that even if women fling their boobs about, they can still complain about being harassed. A woman should never be harassed, no matter what she is wearing. Sorry if this comes off as pushy, it's just something that's very important to me!

i personally think that the way a woman dresses is how people will treat her..its WRONG but its true, do a test yourself: wear a slutty outfit and go out.. you will get no respect and much unwanted attention.. go to the same location whether it being a bank, grocery store, college, mall.. etc... but dress in conservative clothing, nothing revealing and you will get the opposite... you will be respected, not looked down on and i can guarantee you, no body will "stare" at your chest if you dont reveal it... thats my opinion and like i said, its WRONG but its true...
  • binary_jester
    Options
    I'll purchase crotchless undies just for you
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I say go for it!!:happy:
  • binary_jester
    Options
    i personally think that the way a woman dresses is how people will treat her..its WRONG but its true, do a test yourself: wear a slutty outfit and go out.. you will get no respect and much unwanted attention.. go to the same location whether it being a bank, grocery store, college, mall.. etc... but dress in conservative clothing, nothing revealing and you will get the opposite... you will be respected, not looked down on and i can guarantee you, no body will "stare" at your chest if you dont reveal it... thats my opinion and like i said, its WRONG but its true...
    Actually I disagree. I will judge a woman more on how she speaks than how she dresses. Put her in a business suit, but sound unintelligent, I will respect her much less.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    i think i will stick to wearing pink. i dont think ANYBODY would be too happy about me not wearing my bra! lol. breast fed two kids! that speaks for itself! LOL.
    Agreed, breast fed two kids.... who are now 24 and 28... I shall say no more on the subjects of gravity and time!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Anyone who isn't already aware really doesn't wanna know, and I'm not going to force the issue on them. Besides that, I have some self-respect, and there are parts of me that are personal.
  • tukrainets
    Options
    Anyone who isn't already aware really doesn't wanna know, and I'm not going to force the issue on them. Besides that, I have some self-respect, and there are parts of me that are personal.

agree....
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I won't be wearing a bra! Many of the survivors of breast cancer do not get reconstructive surgery for financial or more importantly health reasons. Those are the breast that are beautiful. They say "I fought and I won". I will join the ones whom have battled or are battling!
  • tukrainets
    Options
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    So what's the plan for "Prostate Awareness Day" then? :smile:

ETA: Ha!! I didn't see that someone had posted almost the same thing! lol
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I think people are plenty "aware" of breast cancer - there are several organizations out there that have done an excellent job of making it so. How about women keep their bras on and make a donation to research instead?