Where do you lose weight first?

Options

Replies

• Petite120
    Petite120 Posts: 11 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    tummy flattens out super fast and waist nips in after just 3 weeks cardio... but my arms are the last to slim down. don't think my arms will every slim, its hard to get them toned up and slim.... my mum is the same. thank you genetics!!! (not)
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Face, neck, wrists, collar bone and even my head and feet.
    Watch now flips around like a bracelet. Shoe size down. 9 to a 8.
    Tops I used to struggle to get over my head go on easily now.
    I have lost 48lbs.
  • patty_36_2
    patty_36_2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    memickee wrote: »
    crb426 wrote: »
    My butt! And not in a good way. It almost immediately began to sag. It's taking a lot of squats to try to get back any kind of shape. From there, I began to notice it in every body part at once.

This ^^ +1
    All the skin :wink:

Yeah. Think this is the biggest down side of losing weight, the sagging skin. I'm now starting to eat a little more so I can work out more to combat it...
  • taymam
    taymam Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Face and boobs. Then waist, and more recently arms and hips... those thighs tho.. they are stubborn
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    The first place I lost weight, this may sounds weird, was my lower back. Like the area just above my butt but below my rib cage. Then my butt, thighs, and stomach. My breasts seemed to take forever to catch up with the rest of me!
  • A2to1
    A2to1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    My face and neck first, then my waist.
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My thighs go first and they're also the first to gain and I have plenty of stretch marks to prove it.
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thighs goes first and are still shrinking (from knees and then up towards torso), and then lower ab. Waist is catching up but face and arms are slow... :/
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    Arms and legs first! Tummy/torso/back last. Always feels like I have scrawny arms for a while as I'm losing weight while my midsection remains the same size. It will eventually come off my torso after it's taken enough out of my arms and legs haha.
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I seem to lose fairly evenly but I'll be glad if my face and neck ever lose the extra fat!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    My boobs..then my face....yay.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    CJsf1t wrote: »
    Stefanny91 wrote: »
    boobies .. everytime lol its annoying why cant it come off somewhere I want to shrink!

^This! So far all I have noticed is that my boobs are shrinking!

Nope, I see more than boobs shrinking in your pics!!! Your waistline has shrunk too!!!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    CJsf1t wrote: »
    Stefanny91 wrote: »
    boobies .. everytime lol its annoying why cant it come off somewhere I want to shrink!

^This! So far all I have noticed is that my boobs are shrinking!

Nope, I see more than boobs shrinking in your pics!!! Your waistline has shrunk too!!!

Thank you :) . I wish my lower half could catch up! I am down to xl ,above my navel and still an xxl below :neutral:
  • ash_law
    ash_law Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Arms and legs always. Midsection is always the last place. :/
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Absolutely my waist. I can look at my waist in the mirror and know if I've lost a few pounds before stepping on the scale. Now if I could get my chest to shrink I'd be happy.
  • CC2435
    CC2435 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Arms and legs first! Tummy/torso/back last. Always feels like I have scrawny arms for a while as I'm losing weight while my midsection remains the same size. It will eventually come off my torso after it's taken enough out of my arms and legs haha.

Same with me! I'll have thigh gap before getting rid of any fat on my midsection. Losing inches on my legs with no change to my waist. I don't like it! Haha
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Lower body and waist... Stomach/backfat and arms are the last to go.
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    For most here, it seems like its always the least convenient thing first, which leads me to believe that's just what people notice most haha
  • chrissiejocastellano
    Options
    Mine was also in my face. I can smile now and you can still see my eyeballs. ;)
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My boobs are first to go. :( Then my upper body starts changing and then around the hips to the waist down to the thighs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!