Before and Afters with stats

Options
13»

Replies

• cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    I'll post just so you have a little more to reference.
    I'm 5'8. Started at 240 pounds (size 18s), now I'm around 180. I wear US size 10-12 pants (depending on brand), small t-shirts, large button downs because of my back/shoulders.
    ETA: that I'm wearing US sizes
    2301fc.jpg
    Thank you! You look great at 180. That's about 82 kg. I'm 5'8 and am down from 127 kg to 103 kg. according to weight charts I should be a max of 74 kg. I always thought that was too light and you look great!. I'm going to send you a friend request if that's okay.
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow! All of you - wow! You not only lost inches and pounds, but you lost YEARS. I mean wow! All of you are truly expiring. I wish one day to post my success as well <3 Thank you for sharing!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I started at 469.5 in 2011 Currently I weigh 177. I am still a work in progress but here are some pictures :)

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png
  • Bex_hostie
    Bex_hostie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    4j1n18gv8ctg.jpeg
    fqqpo5ag9a2v.jpeg

I'm 5'2.
    SW: 147 lbs
    CW: 115 lbs

Haven't decided what I want goal weight to be, or if I want to lose anymore so hanging here for now... It's hard because sometimes I still see the same person in the mirror - but I think it's harder to see it on yourself sometimes...
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    c7l05mdl8sob.jpeg

I'm 5'1. Picture on the left is 135 lbs and size seven and the picture on the right is 129 lbs waist size two butt size five. LIFT THOSE WEIGHTS!!!

I soooo gotta lift weights now!

Awesome
  • LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bex_hostie wrote: »
    4j1n18gv8ctg.jpeg
    fqqpo5ag9a2v.jpeg

I'm 5'2.
    SW: 147 lbs
    CW: 115 lbs

Haven't decided what I want goal weight to be, or if I want to lose anymore so hanging here for now... It's hard because sometimes I still see the same person in the mirror - but I think it's harder to see it on yourself sometimes...

Just had to say that you are incredibly beautiful! Great job on all your hard work :smiley:
  • shaneekl15
    shaneekl15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    taracan25 wrote: »
    Hi! I'd love some motivation and I'm asking for people to post their before and after pics but include starting weight and starting pants size then current weight and current pants size PLUS your height. That way we can put your pics into context :)

Looking forward to your inspiration!
    Where do we post pictures
  • shaneekl15
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I was 360lbs size 24 in pants 4x in shirts to 230lbs size 12 large shirts was sick and went up to 261lbs size 16 but I'm now getting the hang of it and motivation is the key to life change. if I can't exercise due to being sick. I know to eat healthy anyway.
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Currently 150 lbs, size US8. I'm 5'6
    fw7YRW7.jpg

Current measurements are 38-28-38

I started at over 300lbs and have no idea what my proper clothing size was. I didn't buy properly fitting clothes until I lost some weight and could fit into an 18.
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    zy6s57p67qf3.jpeg

I have active wear pictures but no one needs to see those. The before was taken a few years ago but I "maintained" that weight for a long while.

Height:
    4' 10" (what can I say, I'm a giant.
  • Rach_B_81
    Options
    ..and I lost half my post:

Part 2!

Starting:
    175 lb
    Size 14 (pretty much 16)

Current
    136 lb
    Size 10

Still working on it!
  • shaneekl15
    Options
    How did u place pictures on here
  • Rach_B_81
    Options
    I made the photo with the new feature on the myfitnesspal app. Then on the app above the reply text box is a camera icon. Hit that and added the photo
  • tabletmfp
    tabletmfp Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Don't know how to post a pic, sigh!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Click on the little icon above your message box that looks like a black piece of paper with a folded over corner. If you have a Samsung phone, I haven't figured that out. If you have an iPhone, click on the camera icon.
  • amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I started in January at 253lbs and size US 18/20
    Now, almost a year later, I'm at 169 and a size US 8/10

I'm 31 and 5'8

zly6kqsi22qi.jpg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    tabletmfp wrote: »
    Don't know how to post a pic, sigh!

@tabletmfp & @quiksylver296 - camera icon above reply box
    If using an android phone you will need to go to the forums from a browser on your phone (chrome for example). The forums don't display correctly from within the android app
  • nanderson2575
    nanderson2575 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    College student currently in my sophomore year. I was 186 after my freshman year, was around 166 before the school year started. Being 186 as a 5'5 male is bad haha. I should be around 150 or less. Since may, I exercised and ate healthy up until now. I'm 156, aiming for 149 by mid January. Not sure how I still lost weight thus semester, I've barely gone to gym and ate kind of bad for 2 months. It's a lot of work, but believing in yourself is more than half the battle. I look better and feel better because of my body change. Every time I get worn out, I remind myself why I am working out. A healthier version of myself. It is possible to change but only if you're willing to put in the work!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Left me 3 years ago Feb 2013. Right... Me last fall 2015. 50 lbs down at the time. Got down to 56lbs lost and gained back about 6 or 8. Getting back on track this week. Meeting with a trainer to get some professional advice and how to reach my next set of goals. Which are about losing body fat, adding more lean muscle and get better toned look.

brxhy91d102o.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!