let me see your 30 day shred results

Options
Hi I just started jillian micheals 30 day shred today so i thought i would get some motivation by some of your results!

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    There are pictures of me floating around here somewhere. Here are my results (it took me about 6 weeks to complete):

Chest: 44 - 42 = -2

Waist: 39.5 - 37 = -2.5

Hip: 45 - 42 = -3

Thigh: 23 - 21.5 = -1.5

Arm - 13.5 - 13 = -.5

Total inches lost: 9.5 inches all over

My total weight loss was 11.6 (from 171.6 to 160.0)
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Did 30DS in April and lost 2.8lbs but 11 inches! I was happy with results. I did about 25 days total. Hope to do it for a whole straight month this fall :) I'm doing Ripped in 30 right now!

I love anything Jillian :)

Good Luck!
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    In 9 days, I lost an inch almost everywhere. And I'm not SUPER consistent. The weight hasn't dropped off but, it's ok. I don't mind losing inches!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I did it and I had 5lbs gone and 11.25inches. You can see a major difference in my tummy
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love watching these. I'm on day 9 of the Shred and can see a difference in my arms and tummy! I can't wait to compare my start to finish pics!

Good luck:)
  • michelle1980m
    Options
    I'am on day 10 and i noticed my stomach getting tighter and have lost 4 inches!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 and can really tell a difference in my stomach and upper arms
    already.
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    im half way there. will post my before and after in 15 days.
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    All these success stories are pretty motivating - I'm on Day 5 and having an awful day today, really not wanting to work out. However, knowing that you guys have got such great results out of it, I think I will :)
    Day 5, not seeing any results but my body's feeling good.
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
  • daisyamber
    daisyamber Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Shushonet
    Shushonet Posts: 37
    Options
    bump
  • neoblues856
    Options
    I started 5 days ago myself. I love seeing everyones results!! Im excited to finish this and ill check back in here in 30 days to show mine :) anyone is welcome to friend me so we can help encourage each other.
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just bought it yesterday! Can't wait to start!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30 day shred 3 weeks ago and lost 6 lb and a total of 11 inches from waist, hips and thighs. theres some pics in my profile from the end of each level ( cant put them on here unfortunately as at work )
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 of my second round of the shred, but these are my before and after pics from round 1. I lost 9lbs and 12.5 inchs overall.

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg
  • jojo1371
    jojo1371 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 today as well. I can already see little tiny abs forming and my arms getting more muscle! I love it and seeing everyone's results just keeps me motivated to keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!