Biggest Losers Team Challenge

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• humbled2015
    humbled2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @wutangforthechildren I've approved your request. Please go to 'community', 'groups', 'biggest loser team challenge' to add your starting weight to the relevant thread on the group's forum ASAP - this thread CLOSES 10PM EST this Sunday 5th!!
  • humbled2015
    humbled2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Signing up for this challenge is now closed. You can still join the group if would like; but can only be placed in the cheer leader team. They aren't in the competition but can cheer on the others and participate in the weekly challenges and enjoy the camaraderie.
  • izzie006
    izzie006 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Am i too late? Please i would like to be in.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry honey, you're too late. We're not accepting new members into the group at this time, but we'll advertise again in October. xx
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Can I join??: Or am I too late ??
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Sorry honey, you needed to join AND weigh-in by 10pm EST last night to participate in this challenge - so you missed our deadline. But the challenge resets in October - so we'll advertise on the motivation forum again then (why not put a note on your calendar now for October 1st?). And there are plenty of other fun challenges on MFP to do in the meantime - just keep your eye on the Motivation Forum. There's Harry Potter and Game of Thrones and all sorts!
  • hallene
    hallene Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would like to join this group. I know I am too late for the July challenge, include me for the August challenge.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the January challenge :)