Looking for new friends that have 50 plus pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• twinkit
    twinkit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 80 pounds. Currently, weight 219. Most of my life I hovered around 150 - 170 so I don't really know how this happened. Went to the RD and she recommended that I try to get 150- 180 carb g's a day. Kind of shocking since I had been doing low carb. I guess 130 is the minimum that your brain needs to function properly.Need to start exercising but always so tired after work. I have been getting up a half-hour earlier every day for the last week or two but no exercise yet. Just picking up around the house well today I did walk the dog around the yard for 15 minutes. Hello to everyone.
  • socksoffortitude
    socksoffortitude Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Anyone who's seriously interested in encouragement can add me. I like back and comment frequently but most of the people I have added now never like or comment and it sucks!
  • cyberiantigeress
    cyberiantigeress Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too everyone. I'm not sure if my requests go through.
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am down 2 more pounds! Woo-hoo! I am trying soooooooooo hard to not let the holidays sabotage my efforts. I still have about 65 to 70 pounds to go.
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Hey. Im only 5 feet tall at 181lbs im pretty big for my short self. I have 60lbs to lose to be at my healthy weight. Add me if you like. I also need some encouraging pals in this journey. Lets do this;)
  • Cosborne02
    Cosborne02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • blackburn23
    Options
    I am down 2 more pounds! Woo-hoo! I am trying soooooooooo hard to not let the holidays sabotage my efforts. I still have about 65 to 70 pounds to go.

Maintained over the holidays. Yippee! Considering that a victory!
  • KellzNew92
    KellzNew92 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I lost 36 lbs of my 100lb goal, but gained back about 20lb after my op. Feel free to add me
  • krista1114
    krista1114 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to have accountability and support friends. I am 205 and would like to be 135, I'm 5'3". I've started and stopped do many weightloss journeys but I never get to my goal. I think I need to find support from others who have been through it, or are currently going through it, to help me with emotional eating, etc..
    I don't know how to connect, but my email is klaufenberg@outlook.com. I also
    Now have a Fitbit.
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started last week at 230lbs, I have not weighed in since, but I have started a walking routine. and would love motivation and support
  • chocolady33
    chocolady33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 190 lbs just weighed in at my heaviest, would like to be 140-147 lbs seems a long weigh off! I'm 5 6". Weight watchers Gold member, dabbled with 5:2 and slimming world. Looking for support back to exercising and health. Please add me
  • blackburn23
    Options
    I am stuck at 205 lbs! I am staying under calorie goal but I know I am eating way too much junk. I have to do better about eating my fruits and veggies.
  • tiajones102
    tiajones102 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 years old, my current weight is 202. I've lost 6lbs in the past 2 weeks(mostly water weight) and still have 67 more to reach my goal.
    Anyone can feel free to add me, motivation and support will help us all go a long way.
  • Hannahlosing
    Hannahlosing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me any one on this thread :smile: I have 50lb to lose and the more we can support each other the better xx :smile:
  • got2rockit
    got2rockit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I also have 50lbs to lose. I am 5'3 and 47 years old. I need to get back to working out...was consistently until Christmas, went on vacation and haven't even attempted to start again!
    I also took a break this past week from logging. Now its time to get back at it!
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Just started again after Boxing Day scales meltdown! Lost 3lbs in my first week, leaving me with 47 to go. I always give up after losing about a stone - but not this time. Come on 2016!!!! We can do this!
  • lotte907
    lotte907 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but I am looking at losing 40 instead of 50.... I could use all the support I can get.....
  • krayzeekris
    krayzeekris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 60 pounds. I lost 30 using myfitnesspal about 3 years ago, and then I quit logging and gained it all back plus some. I need to just accept that I need to always be mindful of my calories and exercise. Not a diet, but a lifestyle change. I've been back at it again for a week. Doing good so far. Would really appreciate some supportive friends. Thanks!
  • DayOneVB
    DayOneVB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We need all the support and motivation we can get
  • KHenneBee
    KHenneBee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am in the same boat. If anyone is interested, please add me, I am looking to keep myself accountable by posting my food, exercise and weight tracking to MFP. If you are looking for a fellow cheerleader to work on this together/ exchange recipes and ideas, etc please friend me!