What's your healthy Starbucks?

Options

Replies

• xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    If I go out: black coffee, 1 or 2 shots of espresso, 1 packet of stevia.
    At home: black coffee with a little protein powder mixed in.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    If you do protein powder in your coffee, make sure you mix it in some cold water then add your coffee/add it to your coffee. If you try to mix it in hot coffee, it'll clump up and become lumpy coffee.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    If you do protein powder in your coffee, make sure you mix it in some cold water then add your coffee/add it to your coffee. If you try to mix it in hot coffee, it'll clump up and become lumpy coffee.
    Thanks for the tip.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @CoffinQTee I think it would be better with a bit of nesquik in it.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    Options
    @CoffinQTee So here it is...
    Not bad. Not great. But better then black.
    aklpnjpw753u.jpeg

• crazyjlyn
    crazyjlyn Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Venti Quad-Shot Skinny Caramel Machiatto
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Triple espresso with steamed soy milk and bit of sweetener. Love espresso.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Tall Skinny latte with extra five shots of espresso.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I make my own. I buy the syrups (loving Gingerbread at the moment).
    Cheaper and not as calorific as a Starbucks/Costa ect. 100ml of Coffee, 200ml of Semi Skimmed Milk plus 20ml Syrup is 234 calories.
  • CoffinQTee
    CoffinQTee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »

Thank you for the tip when I go buy my protein powder this week I'll look forward to this concoction lol
  • CoffinQTee
    Options
    @CoffinQTee So here it is...
    Not bad. Not great. But better then black.
    aklpnjpw753u.jpeg

Looks pretty tasty I'm kinda excited to try it lol, with @xcalygrl tip I'm trying to figure out how to do it cause you need the water to brew your coffee and also to mix your powder but too much water will be ick hmmmm any ideas on that one?
  • kdcomstock89
    kdcomstock89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    CoffinQTee wrote: »
    Kinda off subject, but also coffee related I wanted to get my protein in, in the morning has anyone every mixed their protein powder with their brewed coffee?

I usually have my vegan chocolate shakeology mixed with coffee. I just use a shaker bottle with the ball in it and I haven't had any clumping. Sometimes I add pumpkin pie spice to it as well. It's been great on these cold mornings.
  • CoffinQTee
    Options
    CoffinQTee wrote: »
    Kinda off subject, but also coffee related I wanted to get my protein in, in the morning has anyone every mixed their protein powder with their brewed coffee?

I usually have my vegan chocolate shakeology mixed with coffee. I just use a shaker bottle with the ball in it and I haven't had any clumping. Sometimes I add pumpkin pie spice to it as well. It's been great on these cold mornings.

Awesome!! I totally forgot about that i could use my shaker bottle ,plus will add a little "foam" to the coffe
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm enjoying the spiced flat white this holiday season. About 112 cals, no added sugar & some protein from the milk. Festive & warming!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Plain coffee and some skim milk.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Tamlyngo wrote: »
    Tall black, yep..that's it :)

Same here, too. Year-round, also. I haven't had cream or sugar in my coffee in months...
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Black light roast, skim milk latte unsweetened, green zen tea unsweetened. Those are my go to Starbucks drinks. Really.
  • blwasson73
    blwasson73 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Venti Americano with steamed coconut milk.
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Skinny Vanilla Latte. 140 cal. So good