Who is MFPs "it" girl?! (Sexiest woman of the forums award)

Options

Replies

• lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

d'awwwwwww I love ya, my dark lil vamp ;)<3

:*<3@kace_kay
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I vote for every single girl on here. I really respect and adore many of them. I love how supportive and amazing they all are and there shouldn't be a competition.

Every girl on here deserves a vote, not just one.

Are you just trying to get votes like that girl who shamelessly posted a picture of herself
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Can I just say I vote for every single girl on here. I really respect and adore many of them. I love how supportive and amazing they all are and there shouldn't be a competition.

Are you just trying to get votes like that girl who shamelessly posted a picture of herself

Humble brag. At least that other chick just posted a pic like "yeah I'm the best"
  • pie_eyes
    Options

Humble brag. At least that other chick just posted a pic like "yeah I'm the best"

Yeah lol I don't wanna be mean but... you're in luv with yourself ain't ya. Its one thing to be proud but dang

I was joking with @ForeverFishing <3 :cheese:
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

LOL...the girl with the donkey?
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    ^^what???
  • boomshakalaka911
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Me. I'm the "it" girl. Let's go. 8m4dvoo7eh2o.jpeg

So much sexiness.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    I guess it's game over then.
  • pie_eyes
    Options

LOL...the girl with the donkey?

I'm not calling anybody out because its against forum policy but they know who they are
  • boomshakalaka911
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    yha55gg07spd.jpeg
    Me. I'm the "it" girl. Let's go. 8m4dvoo7eh2o.jpeg

So much sexiness.

Idk- I feel like my "FB lures you to change your FB picture to a themed picture, picture" is slightly less... Edited.

And from what I hear- editing is a big NO-NO round these parts! :lol:

So I'm disqualified?
  • pie_eyes
    Options

Yeah lol I don't wanna be mean but... you're in luv with yourself ain't ya. Its one thing to be proud but dang

I was joking with @ForeverFishing <3 :cheese:

t7oeobqso9tl.jpeg

Vote me y'all

Lol
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    crimson_fire (hot and like super damn sweet) and I still think jenmar22 is hot.
    new_obsession is climbing up the ladder quick though, as if she were being chased by a bunch of hungry hyenas

I support both of these as overly qualified 'it' girls in my book.

Aw! Thank y'all. Much love! <3
  • Letsdothis1984
    Letsdothis1984 Posts: 329 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
  • Letsdothis1984
    Letsdothis1984 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%! And because we are all winners we should go for celebratory beers! First round is on me, and the rest is on @jsummd
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%! And because we are all winners we should go for celebratory beers! First round is on me, and the rest is on @jsummd
    I'll only buy rounds if everyone shakes it on the dance floor with me!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    *thread dies*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    *thread dies*

The second "it" girl thread death
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member