5'2" and 22 lbs lost - I'm an MFP Lifer now!

Options
13»

Replies

• Xena067
    Xena067 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your original post, and your ongoing success as well! Amazing transformation and fantastic attitude!

I believe accountability is critical: first, to yourself, but also to others who can support you in your goals.

MFP makes it really easy to be accountable in all ways - love that!!

Good luck in your personal journey
  • Xena067
    Options
    mmnv79 wrote: »
    Well done! :)

Thank you
  • Xena067
    Options
    47to27 wrote: »
    I'm 5'2", too, and I think you've done GREAT! I am so tickled to read about your success, and honey, I know your positive attitude has a LOT to do with it, too! Congratulations :)

I think I have become even more positive through this process. When there's progress, even if it's small or slow - or both! - you can't help but be encouraged and motivated by it
  • SusieBe9
    SusieBe9 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Xena067
    Options
    84kyslllsfys.jpeg

753 days of continuous logging since Day 1.

Maintaining at -22.1 lbs.

Gained back 7.9 lbs since reaching my final goal of -30 lbs in October 2014.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my MFP peeps!

And thank you to @MyFitnessPal. #MFPforLife
  • jbheller14
    jbheller14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How did you remain SO patient? I need to lose about the same that you did, but thinking of having to wait 20 weeks is so hard! Did you just stick to the 1200 calories/day? Your story is so great!
  • DBL_IronDog
    DBL_IronDog Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic job!!
  • Xena067
    edited December 2015
    Options
    jbheller14 wrote: »
    How did you remain SO patient? I need to lose about the same that you did, but thinking of having to wait 20 weeks is so hard! Did you just stick to the 1200 calories/day? Your story is so great!

Thanks, @jbheller14 ... I stuck to my 1200 calorie daily limit - only going over on days that I exercised - and lost one pound per week for the first 20 weeks straight. I was happy with that pace, because I have seen people drop weight quickly and then struggle to keep it off.
  • Xena067
    Options
    Wow fantastic job!!

Thanks @DBL_IronDog :) ... I'd like to get back to my -30 lb goal weight, but I'm grateful for the progress I've made and maintained. Here's to 2016!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!