Why I won't give up with over 100 pounds to lose (pics)

Options

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Amazing work - Keep it up! :)
  • Musclev8gainz
    Musclev8gainz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dam your doing a really good job keep it up
  • cuttnone
    cuttnone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea, camera out. Amazing progress in your pics. We got this!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should be proud! :)

It's very smart of you to take pics. I never did that and wish I had. Good work!
  • JALaReine
    JALaReine Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! So inspirational. You look awesome girl!
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    kaysday wrote: »
    Hi all!!! I have over 100 pounds to lose. I will not give up because of the progress I see so far. I have lost 40 pounds and still going strong. I started the end of July 2015 and continued faithfully on my journey taking pictures every month to stay on track. Honestly speaking, I could not see the results from just looking in the mirror. The pictures made me see the work I was putting in. I just want to let everyone know, that it can be done. If you are just starting your journey and are doubtful of change and progress, I hope that this post will help that doubt. You can do it. MFP has plenty of motivational people and groups that you can join. Good luck on your journey everyone and please wish me luck on mine.

• Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You go gurl!!!!! Keep doing your thang!!!! You are doing greatttttt!!!!!
  • roxilegend
    roxilegend Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What a difference 40 pounds makes! Keep at it; I can't wait to see progress pics again in another 3 months!! ;)
  • grob216
    grob216 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking good, stay motivated
  • orchidee1987
    orchidee1987 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Happy for you !! Keep it up !! You deserve it !!
  • WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My mentor advised me right at the start that if I didn't take "before" pictures I'd kick myself later. She particularly recommended taking a picture trying to put on something that didn't fit, like pants. My first picture showed a zipper that lacked a couple of inches of coming together, but the next showed the zipper up and only the button undone. (See my profile page.) Next month I know that button will button! And those are really big pants. The big fun will start when I can buy new pants--pants I couldn't have worn for ages now--and can get them on. The progress pictures really help. And people are starting (after only 19 pounds) to notice a change if they haven't seen me in a few weeks, which is just the biggest kick ever.
  • lisadichelle751
    lisadichelle751 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • Samina1215
    Samina1215 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep up the momentum!!
  • SolCielo
    SolCielo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Inspirational .. gives me hope.
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great. Keep it up!
  • coachfeliciad
    coachfeliciad Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!! Keep it up girl! :)
  • donnalee0213
    donnalee0213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your pics! That's a great idea to document progress and see the changes (I am going to borrow your idea) I have over 100 lbs to lose as well
  • nikki46vsgjourney
    nikki46vsgjourney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    kaysday wrote: »
    Hi all!!! I have over 100 pounds to lose. I will not give up because of the progress I see so far. I have lost 40 pounds and still going strong. I started the end of July 2015 and continued faithfully on my journey taking pictures every month to stay on track. Honestly speaking, I could not see the results from just looking in the mirror. The pictures made me see the work I was putting in. I just want to let everyone know, that it can be done. If you are just starting your journey and are doubtful of change and progress, I hope that this post will help that doubt. You can do it. MFP has plenty of motivational people and groups that you can join. Good luck on your journey everyone and please wish me luck on mine.

• nikki46vsgjourney
    nikki46vsgjourney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job. I wish you the best on your journey.
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Your words are very encouraging. I am still at it. Still far to go but hanging in there