Looking for fitness pals!

Options
Hey guys! My name is Katie and I'm 19. I weigh 244 and am looking to weigh 125 at the end of my journey. I've been using mfp since November and my weight has been a roller coaster. I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivate and on track so if you would like, please add me. I would really appreciate it!

Replies

• tonysan65
    tonysan65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Make your goal more obtainable, maybe look to lose 20 pounds. Once you hit that goal set up for another 20. Believe you can do it and you will.
  • spenahughes
    spenahughes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    tonysan65 wrote: »
    Make your goal more obtainable, maybe look to lose 20 pounds. Once you hit that goal set up for another 20. Believe you can do it and you will.

Thank you:) I'm going to do the best I can
  • dodomero
    dodomero Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First diet:
    Follow this
    Breakfast orange juice or lemon juice with honey
    The black coffee and one boiled egg
    Lunch : skinless grilled chicken or lean meat or grilled fish filet with grilled vegetables , half cup of rice is ok
    Dinner: salad with vinegar and lemon only + smoked salmon or white tuna in water.
    Two snakes between meals : two fruits of Apple , kiwi, pineapple or watermelon

With daily sport for one hour running or fitness or any heavy sport
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    dodomero wrote: »
    First diet:
    Follow this
    Breakfast orange juice or lemon juice with honey
    The black coffee and one boiled egg
    Lunch : skinless grilled chicken or lean meat or grilled fish filet with grilled vegetables , half cup of rice is ok
    Dinner: salad with vinegar and lemon only + smoked salmon or white tuna in water.
    Two snakes between meals : two fruits of Apple , kiwi, pineapple or watermelon

With daily sport for one hour running or fitness or any heavy sport

Stephen Curry in the house
  • TraceyKakes
    TraceyKakes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey :smile:
    Feel free to add me (anyone who reads this can as well). I am always looking to support people as we make healthy lifestyle changes.
    Tracey