Connecting MFP food diary to Fitbit

Options
Hi,
Basically what the title is...how do i connect the diary to my fitbit diary?
I can connect everything else.
Thanks

Replies

• iona_ellen
    iona_ellen Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    iona_ellen wrote: »
    Hi,
    Thanks

Its fixed, i just can't work out how to delete this message
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Thanks

Its fixed, i just can't work out how to delete this message

​Please see this article, and search for other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/565630-how-can-i-delete-a-forum-post-
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I need the answer to this question. I received a FitBit for Christmas (I'm sure I'm not the only one). My MFP food diary does not appear in FitBit so I have used FitBits diary but the food database is not as comprehensive and neither does it show in MFP. I know the two accounts are synced because my Steps recorded in FitBit show in MFP. Please help.
  • Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My MFP food diary does not appear in FitBit so I have used FitBits diary but the food database is not as comprehensive and neither does it show in MFP. I know the two accounts are synced because my Steps recorded in FitBit show in MFP. Please help.

I just received a FitBit for Christmas too - and from everything I've read and seen, the summary of what you log in MFP will appear in your FitBit Dashboard, but not all the details of what you ate. So a summary of the total calories eaten at B/L/D etc.

You will want to log in one place or the other. I'm choosing MFP as the database is more extensive and I have so many things already saved.

• CyberTone
    Options
    I need the answer to this question. I received a FitBit for Christmas (I'm sure I'm not the only one). My MFP food diary does not appear in FitBit so I have used FitBits diary but the food database is not as comprehensive and neither does it show in MFP. I know the two accounts are synced because my Steps recorded in FitBit show in MFP. Please help.

There is an MFP Group for Fitbit users. I believe you will find nearly every question answered there, or someone who will help.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Thanks. If I log in MFP what will I see in FitBit?
  • CyberTone
    Options
    Thanks. If I log in MFP what will I see in FitBit?

For me, only the totals from each Meal slot in MFP transfers as a one-line summary. I never set up a Meal Plan in Fitbit, so I don't know if that changes anything, but I don't think it does.

cbuqhan7mn0x.jpg