PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!
Pretty_Little_Nobody wrote: »Over 150lbs lost!
jpaulsims Posts: 43 MemberThe first pic was in May of this year, and it was the pic that kicked me into gear to lose weight. The bottom was Christmas Eve. I'm down 48 lbs using MFP for tracking my calories, and working out on a regular basis.
jesusarolon Posts: 208 MemberI started at 242 pounds. Currently down to 160 . I hope to loose another 20-30 pounds and then transition to gaining muscle.
There is no reason to wait until January 1st to start your weight loss journey. It might be intimidating at first, but MFP is a great resource filled with awesome people. Start today!
milaortiz30 Posts: 25 Member
only half way to goal but thought i'd jump in. down 40lbs. looking for another 40 or so. everyone looks great!11
This is so awesome! Hoping to put my picture on the post in a few months. You guys are inspirational1
cynlyn2010 wrote: »
Congrats I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures
Wow! Totally inspiring! So needed this today! Thank you for sharing!0
alfonsinarosinsky Posts: 198 Member
300 vs 188
pinklotus_56 wrote: »Down 86.6lbs since January. About 18 more to go.
You look FABULOUS! Great job!!
whisper34c wrote: »
Wow! Looking good lass :-)0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.2K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.5K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 317 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 571 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions