2016 goals??

Options
124»

Replies

• ianfish458
    ianfish458 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My goal is to climb Mount Robson in September 2016. I had a major foot injury in April 2015 and had surgery with screws implanted. Was off my foot for 15 weeks straight. Slowly getting back to 100%. I plan to use MFP to help me stay accountable for what I eat - need to lose the last 7 lbs to get lean enough for the climb.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I want to keep up the positive path I've been on. I am looking forward to getting my first nursing job, losing another 60 lbs. and then after maintaining it for a few months my hubby and I will start trying to have our first baby. I would really be happy to get pregnant at any time going forward because I know I am much healthier than I was when I started 2015.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Reach 365 days streak on MFP
    Run mile in less than 10 mins
    Run an official half marathon
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Limit carbs, gun 30 min/day at least 4 times per week. More cardio for endurance. Use stairs. Avoid salt. Weigh daily. Lots of planks and core exercises...just to name a few. I want to lose at least 25lbs by June.
  • TrishV2013
    TrishV2013 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    These are some wonderful goals! I have been reflecting on this topic for the past couple of days and what I have come up with is:

1) Lose 26 pounds to get to my goal weight of 160 and be approximately 24% body fat (or less).
    2) File for my educational administration credential - it's time to move out of the classroom and into a leadership position!
    3) Add more strength training workouts during the week - currently averaging 2-3 per week, 2 of which are with a trainer.
    4) Successfully merge finances with my hubby of 2 1/2 years. We have been working our way toward the full merge but haven't completed it yet. 2016 will be our year!
  • lizierin2015
    lizierin2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1) Lose 24 lbs by my 24th birthday in May
    2) Be down a size for our Disney World trip in August compared to when we went for our Disneymoon this past October
    3) Get off my butt & work for some sweat
    4) Enjoy my life & live happily
    5) Go on adventures!
    6) Lose 50 lbs overall by Jan 1st, 2017
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Come hell or high water... i plan on getting back on stage for a figure competition... possibly physique....
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Cut way down on drinking

Quit using f*** and s*** as sentence enhancers
  • BoaRestrictor
    BoaRestrictor Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    A six pack. I'm super close. Also I'd like to get my biceps to 14 inches around. Currently at 12 inches.
  • Kathleenbean108
    Kathleenbean108 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My main goal is to compete in a physique or bikini comp....I work crazy hours with the Marine Corps, but so far so good. On week 2 of a strict workout and meal plan.
  • KatieAnneEtcetera
    KatieAnneEtcetera Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Use the elliptical at least 5 minutes every single day, because 5 minutes is more than 0 minutes.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    1) Get to my goal weight of 130-135lbs by my 40th birthday in July.

2) Run my second half marathon in August.

3) Visit the gym at least 4 days a week.

4) Get stronger.

:)
  • dougfarrar1
    dougfarrar1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be in the best shape of my life in 2016 and to stay that way! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! I have lost 25lbs so far and have 40 to go. I am following the Transform 30 program and eating super clean. I feel great and look forward to winning in 2016!
    Lets do this!!!!!!
  • Havasufalls
    Havasufalls Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Cut way down on drinking

Quit using f*** and s*** as sentence enhancers
    nice :)