Replies

• tiffuhnee13
    tiffuhnee13 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    tlcorbett :)
  • coolbird007
    coolbird007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just received my one today.......and I absolutely love it!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    How many people have been sleeping with the vivofit on to track their sleep via the sleep app? What are your thoughts about it?
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I don't take mine off so I guess I qualify. It has gotten much better. I use it more so to help answer questions regarding my workout schedule, level of alertness the next day etc rather than pay attention to the exact numbers.
  • hilary1996
    hilary1996 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I get the Garmin step/calories burned to connect to My fitness pal? It will connect to my Garmin connect, but doesn't register my calories on My fitness pal. THanks!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    hilary1996 wrote: »
    How do I get the Garmin step/calories burned to connect to My fitness pal? It will connect to my Garmin connect, but doesn't register my calories on My fitness pal. THanks!

It's been awhile but I think you just need to link the two sites.
  • 20yearsyounger
    Options
    Yeah, depending on the device you are using you have to go the Apps or Apps & Devices, find Garmin Connect and follow the process
  • MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    Been Vivofit wearing since Christmas, Kind of addicted to getting my step goal
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Zenjen13

• Kmdforsythe
    Kmdforsythe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a viviosmart and no friends :'( please add me! - kdsub4
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have no friends either
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Add me Chika110
  • coryh00
    coryh00 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    coryh00 feel free
  • adlovern
    adlovern Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I've been having this same problem! It connects from mfp to connect and shows my calories on both but mfp doesn't always show my steps and it doesn't give me the active calories that connect gives me
  • MayMci
    MayMci Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Got a Vivosmart Hr last month. Love it! Feel free to add me. - Sandsprite
  • 20yearsyounger
    Options
    adlovern wrote: »

I've been having this same problem! It connects from mfp to connect and shows my calories on both but mfp doesn't always show my steps and it doesn't give me the active calories that connect gives me

The calories in Garmin and MFP are almost always not the same. See my post in the group - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1389383/calorie-count-in-garmin-connect#latest

I usually see the steps even if it takes a while.
  • Restoredvitality
    Restoredvitality Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a vivofit. Restored Vitality.
  • spenrey
    spenrey Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    just got my Garmin Vivosmart hr today and while I was typing this it told me to move. So off I go