Shrinking everywhere but my stomach

2»

Replies

• janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Kimegatron wrote: »
    I'm reading these posts even though I'm no where near the last few pounds. This is good info to know because most of my weight IS in my stomach. I had 3 c-sections and while I don't expect to et completely flat ever again, I want to at least know that I can get close.

Also, I'm giving up gluten due to being allergic (test results revealed). I don't much eat dairy other than an occasional greek yogurt and egg whites. Cheese once in a blue moon

Eggs are dairy???

ugh, my head is starting to hurt.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    the stomach is primary fat stores for many, if not most people...primary fat stores are the last to go.
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    edited December 2015
    janjunie wrote: »
    I'm reading these posts even though I'm no where near the last few pounds. This is good info to know because most of my weight IS in my stomach. I had 3 c-sections and while I don't expect to et completely flat ever again, I want to at least know that I can get close.

Also, I'm giving up gluten due to being allergic (test results revealed). I don't much eat dairy other than an occasional greek yogurt and egg whites. Cheese once in a blue moon

Eggs are dairy???

I just never considered them dairy. I just always figured dairy were milk products. SO sorry for hurting your head though.
  • marsh5224
    marsh5224 Posts: 34 Member
    I second that strength training/core workouts as they have made the biggest difference for me.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member

Eggs are dairy???

I just never considered them dairy. I just always figured dairy were milk products. SO sorry for hurting your head though.

No, not you. Lol sorry it sounded that way, I was agreeing with you.
    @Kimegatron
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member

Eggs are dairy???

No, not you. Lol sorry it sounded that way, I was agreeing with you.
    @Kimegatron

OH! Well then uh... never mind LOLOLOL
  • codsterlaing95
    codsterlaing95 Posts: 221 Member
    Just gotta keep losing fat and it'll go..
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Cutting out gluten is necessary for celiac but is also sometimes necessary for IBS. Researchers are beginning to look into non-celiac gluten intolerance but most people who think they are intolerant aren't. Cutting out gluten just for weight loss won't necessarily result in losing weight. I cut it out for a while due to IBS and lost exactly zero pounds.