95lbs down & ready for 2016!:)

sondrad20
sondrad20 Posts: 31 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone:) My name is Cassondra.I'm 29 years old and fighting PCOS. I've been on this weight loss journey since March 2015 & lost 95lbs so far. Im excited for 2016 and a fresh start. I'm looking for new friends, positive attitudes and support. If you're on this long weight loss journey like me ..lets do it together!♡
Feel free to add me:)

Replies

• ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    95lbs? WELL DONE! :3
  • Congrats on your loss. That's amazing!!
  • wendygara1104
    wendygara1104 Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome job!!! Congratulations! Look out 2016! No stopping you now!!!
  • sondrad20
    ryjaaah wrote: »
    95lbs? WELL DONE! :3

Thanks! Still have along way to go.
  • sondrad20
    Congrats on your loss. That's amazing!!

Thank you!
  • abbyhuck
    abbyhuck Posts: 1 Member
    I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and have been struggling with weight loss. Would you mind sharing more about what you changed to lose weight successfully?
  • sondrad20
    Awesome job!!! Congratulations! Look out 2016! No stopping you now!!!

Thanks! I'm ready for the holidays to be over and a new start. I think the holidays are the worst with all the food temptations. I'm so ready for 2016!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Good Morning and Congratulations!
    I had PCOS, I know how hard and weird the weight loss process is with it!
  • bbb15
    bbb15 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow that awesome! I hope I can say the same thing by next year. Great job buddy!
  • sondrad20
    bbb15 wrote: »
    Wow that awesome! I hope I can say the same thing by next year. Great job buddy!

Thank you! You can do it! Just put your mind to it. One day at a time. Dont look at the big number, break if down to 20lbs at a time. It helps keep you motivated and trying to hit those 20lb goals.
  • sondrad20
    Good Morning and Congratulations!
    I had PCOS, I know how hard and weird the weight loss process is with it!

Good afternoon! Thank you, its a struggle somedays but i wouldn't go back to where i was.
  • Lees75
    Lees75 Posts: 21 Member
    What a fantastic weight loss! Well done! I am at the start of my journey and am aiming to lose 51kg (112lb), so am inspired by you. Thanks for the encouragement to focus on smaller goals.
  • sondrad20
    abbyhuck wrote: »
    I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and have been struggling with weight loss. Would you mind sharing more about what you changed to lose weight successfully?

I remember when I was first diagnosed with PCOS,it's scary and depressing knowing all these things can happen. I struggled with my weight my entire life. This past year I had enough, i was tired of gaining weight. My mindset changed when my doctor refered me to a weight loss clinic and i had alot of supportive people rooting me on. I was put on a low carb diet,which is great for pcos. One key for me is the positive people that support me and my journey. Feel free to add me.
  • sondrad20
    Lees75 wrote: »
    What a fantastic weight loss! Well done! I am at the start of my journey and am aiming to lose 51kg (112lb), so am inspired by you. Thanks for the encouragement to focus on smaller goals.

Thanks! I think its easier to focus on small goals..it's definitly helped me along the way. Feel free to add me if u would like