Quotes and Words of Inspiration
Let's seek to encourage one another with our favorite quotes (give the credits) and or words of inspiration
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:130
"Lose weight the way you'd like to maintain" @ShannonMpls said this in Success Stories0
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential"
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty"
- Winston Churchill
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 ......... I think in my life being obese is such a burden and I know its all my fault I ate all that ....... so I think Jesus has gone AWOL on me!! After all these years I am beginning to think the bible is a book of fables. I started reading the bible in 2003 and since then I have gotten fat and overweight and obese, so this is my "flesh and my blood" is fattening.0
I cannot change the past, but I can seek to affect the future.0
"Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:310
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.4K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.3K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 304 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 503 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions