Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
what's wrong with cardio ?
I read some posts and it seemed people were not too keen on cardio. Just wondering if it was something they did not enjoy or an issue when trying to lose weight. I just started my weight loss mission and going on the elyptical a few times a week was going to be my exercise of choice.
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 203 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 88 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 38 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 36 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions