Is there anything you don't log?

Options
124»

Replies

• DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    A bite of something. Like half a fry or something like that. Unless it's a sampling frenzy at Costco. I try to log that, which is a guesstimate at best. I try not to eat while I cook to avoid over "sampling".
  • jplinis
    jplinis Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I don't log supplements, vitamins, spices, coffee, 0 calorie drinks.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    anything less than 20 calories i guess, usually like vegetables that are not in oil or sauce.
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Never log water, spices, coffee, diet fizzy drinks or sugar free squash, or medicine. With medicine / cough syrup, I don't care what calories are in it, it's a dangerous precedence to set if you log medical items as part of your calorie intake.
  • pitcherday
    pitcherday Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't log condiments, tea, coffee (I log the creamer), spices, diet soda or zero-calorie water enhancers or stevia. If you think about it, what are the odds that you are actually tracking every single calorie accurately? As someone mentioned, a pickle could be a couple of calories, even if the label says 0. I measure things, but there is no guarantee my scale is 100% accurate. I always let my weight loss be my guide. If you are not losing weight like you think you should, and have a lot of little things you are not logging, maybe start logging, a bunch of little things can add up over time.
  • shut_up_legs
    shut_up_legs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't log coffee but I purposefully over estimate the milk I log for my breakfast to cover my coffee intake for the day. Also homemade salad- I won't log all the component ingredients, I'll just look up s generic ' mixed salad' entry that looks about right and log that instead. If I'm eating a buffet at a party (once in a couple of months?) I'll mentally estimate total calories and put that in as one 'meal' when I get home. It's rare and I prob over estimate so it hasn't harmed my goals
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Communion wafers/wine. I'm just not doing it.
  • dkingdom1
    dkingdom1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Basically I log everything minus water (and knock knock.... binges that I should log, but end up adding quick calories for...).

Interesting enough, I do log my spices and my salts.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    The medicine comments are making me wonder if my birth control pills have calories. Oh well,certainly I'll weigh less with them than without :smiley:
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Air & water.
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Spices, salt, pepper. If I have a cup of
    Coffee I'll sometimes not log it, but will log whatever I put into it. I don't log the "zero calorie" flavour syrup I put in. I'll rarely log a cup of tea, diet soda, water etc.