Iifym/Jamie eason

Options
Okay I started this today. Yet it scares the crap out of me!! It says eat 1867 a day! I am doing the Jamie Eason workout with weights so fingers crossed.... Has anyone had any luck?

Replies

• drdocument
    drdocument Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It works. Do you get some kind of regular aerobic exercise? Be sure to log it. Computing calorie burning of weight training is really complex and does not work well. Before I reached my target weight I was counting 1/2 my weight training time as cardio, as long as I kept my heart rate up. And it worked.
  • fat2fit1981
    fat2fit1981 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes, at lunch I walk a lap in the bball gym and run 2 and then walk 1 and then after those 3 laps I do circuit machines (4 sets of 10) then I do 3 more of my laps and after those 4 sets of 10 I do squats, lunges and 2 others between the laps lol. then I do the Jamie eason weights after I get off work.
  • christi_03
    christi_03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first phase of it, and then got way off track with Christmas and all the goodies... I can tell you that I am much stronger now and can lift more... ask for the weight part I haven't seen it change :neutral:
  • fat2fit1981
    fat2fit1981 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    See that's me lol, and I figured it might have been my eating. I do feel stronger so I guess I should chalk that up to a win lol :)