Replies

• MissFit_Megan
    MissFit_Megan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me please!! :)
  • nelliedarlene
    nelliedarlene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    High power walking for 45 minutes on tread.
  • salorlando
    salorlando Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm In!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO DAY 1 PEEPS !

I'm gonna workout in a few hours.

I find that working out at night helps me sleep better.
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    In! I will start off this evening with a brisk walk - at least 45 minutes, or however long the 2nd episode of Serial is!
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • colly71
    colly71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please count me in
  • robmckim2
    robmckim2 Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm totally in!
    My first workout was today; 30 minutes of intervals on the treadmill this morning because I just wasn't motivated (or dressed) for 23 degrees! 30 minutes of strength training at lunch.

If anyone wants to add me to their MFP friends, please do!!! I don't have too many and like to be held accountable in more ways!

Let's do this!
    HOOAH
  • e488826
    e488826 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok..1st day on this challenge...170lbs start weight....120 minutes on elliptical (60 mins 5am and 60 mins at noon)
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm in so how does this work. Day 1 today. I'll be working out in about 2 hours.
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Challenge day 1! The peanut and I are hitting the road running! Today I modified the ashtanga primary series for pregnancy (50 minutes). I'll be walking the pup (20ish minutes- 1 mile) after dinner. I've met the water goal and will probably go over. Current weight 133, half weight in ounces 66.5.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - p90x chest and back and ab ripper x. Ab ripper is pure torture but so effective. I also completed my 7k step goal.

I plan to do a hybrid of p90x and insanity. May swap yogaX for p90x3 yoga or pilates since it's shorter.
  • cynthia5569
    cynthia5569 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please!
  • alaskamamaof2
    alaskamamaof2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    maasha81 wrote: »
    Day 1 - p90x chest and back and ab ripper x. Ab ripper is pure torture but so effective. I also completed my 7k step goal.

I plan to do a hybrid of p90x and insanity. May swap yogaX for p90x3 yoga or pilates since it's shorter.

I too am doing p90x. Agree ab ripper is torture but it works so it is worth it. I have done p90x before and had amazing results. Hope to have the same great results this round. I also swap P90x3 yoga on yoga days because of time. p90x yoga is so long!!!!

• rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Today I did Cize it up workout day 1 level 1 for 30 min. 20 squats for day 4 squat challenge and I'll be walking my dogs for 30 min after dinner. No junk food Day 2.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Day one complete! 30 minutes of NTC, and around 15 minutes of abs.
  • endlessloser
    endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Beat my fitbit steps goal, got a workout in (ab jam) - not as long as I'd like but my hubby is working on a deadline project in my basement where my workout stuff is, so had to do what I had available to me upstairs.

Ate great, still have 300 calories to spare and I finished my log for the day :) Unfortunately I forgot about the water.... (I drink hot tea all day long) - which technically is water, I am working on reducing the sugar I put in gradually. (Cold turkey doesn't work for me).

Looking forward to tomorrow when I'll be doing Cize!
  • endlessloser
    endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    how often is everyone going to check the scale to see how they are progressing

Everyone is different to what they prefer - I previously was weighing once a week because I was told it wasn't good to be 'obsessed about the daily scale/fluctuations' - but I read just the other day that people who weigh in daily actually have more long term success keeping the weight off because they are very focused/aware of each day.

So that's what I'll be doing - I'm not however, obsessing if I go up/down - I've created a mini log for myself and am only actually counting that weekly. (I'm fighting thyroid issues, so I'm learning the scale is going to reverse on me A LOT). But checking it daily IS helping me be more hyper-aware of eating properly I admit.
  • Fltrisha
    Fltrisha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • merallisa
    merallisa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm ready