Your food and binge confessions

Options
2»

Replies

• beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Had somewhat of a binge between 10:30pm and 10am after getting a fright. Had a sleep between 10am and 3pm then weighed myself- my weight has only gone up 200g :-)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    OP why so jumpy? You had two "frights" within 24 hours that caused you to over eat... Is there something you are genuinely afraid of?
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    OP why so jumpy? You had two "frights" within 24 hours that caused you to over eat... Is there something you are genuinely afraid of?

No just one, I was refering to the earlier one
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My worst rock bottom binge-

Ate my daily alloted calories for the day. Something triggered my emotions. Cracked open my two big boxes of quest bars and ate about 18 of them.
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've eaten a whole bag of peanut butter dove chocolate in one sitting. It was about 1400 cals N this was over my maintenance calories. Logged n moved on. Happened twice in December
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    sarsather wrote: »

Ate my daily alloted calories for the day. Something triggered my emotions. Cracked open my two big boxes of quest bars and ate about 18 of them.

#fiber
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I binge on toast and butter so now i buy the tiny melba toast and have about three pieces or fewer and about a half teaspoon of butter in the past i would have eaten half a loaf and about a quarter stick of butter
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    sarsather wrote: »

Make sure you are near a toilet at all times. I've been eating only 1 quest bar per day for about the last week and it is making me gassy.
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    When I buy a rotisserie chicken, I bring it home and eat all of the chicken skin right off before I shred it!

Not this week. I put it in the fridge first thing so it gets all goopy and undesirable.

Ha-ha! Chicken skin is my weakness too!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, I couldn't stop eating this evening. I think it must be nearing that TOM as I was just constantly feeling the need to stuff food in my gob. Managed to keep it fairly low calorie by eating mainly vegetables and a cereal bar (usually I'd be wolfing down tortilla chips or chocolate), but I hate that hormonal feeling of being out of control!
  • thatshistorical
    thatshistorical Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Kings Hawaiian rolls. I've been known to buy a 4-pack and a pint of milk at the grocery store while I'm shopping and "shame eat" them before I get home so my partner doesn't see me.
  • kadybug97
    kadybug97 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I ate really well today, and went to the gym around 8:30, then to Walmart to get blueberries and protein bars...left Walmart with a huge Hershey's chocolate bar. Devoured the whole thing in my car! 300 calories and went over on my sugar. Tasted so good but I regret it :/ I should have eaten a small Hershey's kiss instead haha. I wasn't even that hungry but chocolate is so good!!!
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I chew up sourdough bread, form it into little balls, spit it back out into a bowl of powdered peanut butter, and then eat the mixture with a spoon.

Thank you for the honesty. I put chocolate chips in Cocoa Pebbles and sometimes I will put the Cocoa Pebbles with the chocolate chips (no milk) in my popcorn.