Over 40 and ready to change? Let's do this together!

Options

Replies

• colly71
    colly71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 this year & am 3 stone overweight. Really want to shift 2 stone by summer. Count me in
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I have sent a few friends requests. Everybody is welcome to add me :) I need to lose round 65 lbs and hope that I will not give up as I did in the past. It is so annoying to stop and restart over and over again...
  • Deanygirl
    Deanygirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    And count me in, 35lbs over, need to start losing those pounds. Holidaying in August, we can do it
  • jharp71
    jharp71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am way over 40, I am 69 and plan on losing 75lbs this year
    Starting weight 230
  • christihillesheim
    Options
    Hello all! I am 44 and tired of feeling blah :-( I'm in!!!
  • zuccaro
    zuccaro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in...I want to stay on track this time. I started this app a year ago and I got lazy. My goal weight is to lose 15 pounds by summer. This holiday season was so hard to watch my diet. Any support would be appreciated.

Good luck everyone.

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
  • Shart106
    Shart106 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Life after 40 has been so hard. I get in an exercise routine and then something happens and I don't exercise for months and the pounds just keep piling on. Even when I try to watch what I eat the scale either doesn't move or keeps going up. I'm really determined that by summertime I am going to get this weight off.
  • mehotty
    mehotty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 142 lb
    Goal: 132 lb
    I've gained 10 lbs since October. Need to turn this around. I'm walking and doing 21day fit.
  • ellesabu
    ellesabu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need all support I can get.
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yep, def in! I'm 40 and have about 40-50lbs to lose. I have a few friends on here but a lot of them haven't logged in for months so not getting much support/butt kicking as I need, please feel free to add me anyone on this as I've found before that the more support you have and give each other, the more successful you are!
    I'm eating fairly clean and walking and cycling to lose the weight :smiley:
  • Pnuttiest
    Pnuttiest Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have never joined a challenge, and need to be kept accountable. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm in my late 40's and I'm stuck. Trying to jump start something with 1000 calories for 3 days then back to 1200.
  • jazzsunday2000
    jazzsunday2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Michellew25
    Michellew25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 44 almost 45 aand want to loose 30 to 40 lbs. My struggle is staying committed to Excercise. My goal is to Excercise every morning and track my food (of course well balance meals)
    My start weight as of yesterday is 183.
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I am 48 and my weight is 203.6. Bennett doing my fitness pal since July. I've had my ups and downs, have lost 20 lbs but would like to lose 40 more. It would be a comfort to talk to others in my situation. I would love to join and support each other.
  • texascolin95
    texascolin95 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    add me!! Turned 40 last year (september) could really use the motivation!!
  • jserencsa
    jserencsa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on this? Sounds perfect to me!
  • Rosberry1
    Rosberry1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 50 lbs to lose and would love to join. I've never done a challenge before. Not sure how this works.
  • lmclayton2
    lmclayton2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in... 45 yes old... Lost 48lbs last year and have another 50 to go! Need to stay motivated!
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 57 and have 57 lbs to lose...off to a great start this year and hoping I can keep it up! I think 2016 is going to be my year to lose but need all the support and motivation I can get!
  • lmclayton2
    lmclayton2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    45 yr old
    5'3'
    Height: 5'3'
    SW:263
    CW: 214
    GW: 203
    UGW:160