Lost 100 pounds in a year!

Options

Replies

• GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Your story is a great motivation for me - I'm about the same height and have about the same starting weight.

Again, great work!
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Your story is a great motivation for me - I'm about the same height and have about the same starting weight.

Again, great work!

Thank you! Good luck to you! You can do it!!!!

• Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Great job!
  • wagnsm28
    wagnsm28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Your success story is absolutely amazing AND inspiring. I am where you were a year ago. I weight 227 and desperately need to lose at least 100 lbs. How did you learn the proper portions for your food intake?? Any help or advice you can offer is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
  • Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started with MFP end of October and have lost 16 pounds. Just walk 30 minutes a day around my neighbourhood. Eat breakfast lunch and dinner and snacks. Just smaller portion sizes. Eating healthier than ever before and never feeling hungry. It is so easy once you have it in your head. I also log the calories but I also keep low on the carbs. I learnt that rice was high in carbohydrates so I only have small portion of that. In each meal I have protein, small portion of fat and carbohydrate with some live food like salad. I think Maddy is a really wonderful example of what we can all do. As long as it is sustainable. My walking 30 minutes a day and doing stretches afterwards in the local park is quite sustainable for me until I am 99. My loss is slow compared to some but it is more a healthy choices lifestyle. Diets just don't work long term. Your body and mind don't like to be deprived. Good luck.
  • ImOneStepCloser
    ImOneStepCloser Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding.
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    I started with MFP end of October and have lost 16 pounds. Just walk 30 minutes a day around my neighbourhood. Eat breakfast lunch and dinner and snacks. Just smaller portion sizes. Eating healthier than ever before and never feeling hungry. It is so easy once you have it in your head. I also log the calories but I also keep low on the carbs. I learnt that rice was high in carbohydrates so I only have small portion of that. In each meal I have protein, small portion of fat and carbohydrate with some live food like salad. I think Maddy is a really wonderful example of what we can all do. As long as it is sustainable. My walking 30 minutes a day and doing stretches afterwards in the local park is quite sustainable for me until I am 99. My loss is slow compared to some but it is more a healthy choices lifestyle. Diets just don't work long term. Your body and mind don't like to be deprived. Good luck.

Yessss!! Slow & steady wins the race! You go girl! Even though mine was pretty fast I did it in a realistic healthy way, considering the fact that I'm 20 I am able to do higher impact exercises. You just keep doing what you're doing! ❤️❤️
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic commitment and dedication....well done! You look great :)
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the great work!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love that you figured it out early in life... congratulations on a job well done!!!
  • Lostcoastline
    Lostcoastline Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats you have done a great job!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great and sound like you feel happy as well. Keep it up!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That is really impressive! Congratulation to you on your success
  • shelbyej
    shelbyej Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow its so motivating because im your starting size currently. Thank you for posting.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • KWKirkbride
    KWKirkbride Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You're looking so good. Soooo so good. I'm sure you're feeling even better. Congratulations.
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    craignev wrote: »
    Fantastic commitment and dedication....well done! You look great :)
    flatlndr wrote: »
    Well done! Keep up the great work!

Thank you , you two ❤️❤️❤️
    lynder64 wrote: »
    I love that you figured it out early in life... congratulations on a job well done!!!

Aw thanks , just remember it's never too late ❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Congrats you have done a great job!
    Thank you ❤️❤️
    edryer123 wrote: »
    Great job! You look great and sound like you feel happy as well. Keep it up!
    Thanks
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Great work! Thank you for sharing.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!