I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @pixiexribbons well let's be friends and knock the pizza out of each other's hands
  • pixiexribbons
    pixiexribbons Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    @pixiexribbons well let's be friends and knock the pizza out of each other's hands
    Haha! Sounds like a plan!
  • modestashegets
    modestashegets Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    50 here! Probably 60. But I'll be happy with 40. (Already 40 down. Yip!!)
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @modestashegets I think the doctor would like me to lose 70 but I think I'd at least be comfortable at 50. I need lots of tips and tricks
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    The good part of MFP is that eventually you'll learn how to fit all your favorite foods into your calories allowance. Probably not as often as you did until now. But you don't have eliminate any single food item completely. If you're honest with your logging, weigh solids and measure liquids, you'll lose the weight. Also, if you have questions, ask. MFP is a great community and most of us here really want to help each other out.
    Good luck!
  • SexySlimRN
    SexySlimRN Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well it's been three months for me. Stop two weeks for Christmas break, just starting back up today. I can explain to you how good I felt when I got pass those first 5 days. I felt wonderful. These last few weeks during the holidays, I was eating everything but I was miserable. I lived that life for 8 or 9 years, tired of that feeling that way. I love junk, but junk has made me so insucure with myself, that and 3 kids has destroyed my body totally. So I am fighting to get my life back. It's not worth it. Some people are happy overweight, and that's great, but if you are not, you have to push yourself, because those feeling will only get worst. Trust me, if I can do it, you can too.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I gotta stop fooling around and do this. I need to dump about 40 pounds. If anyone wants to add me, please look at my profile first.
  • SexySlimRN
    Options
    Canadana11
  • shathaway123
    shathaway123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started in August, and I'm down 35pounds. I feel like my brain is getting rewired to make better choices. The key is tracking your food, and not letting yourself get too hungry. I'm 7# away from goal, so excited! Food is my drug, and I believe if I want to stay in control, I will be tracking forever. I am worth that much effort, and so are you:)
  • SexySlimRN
    Options
    You can do it
  • Karen_8992
    Karen_8992 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I have at least 50 to lose plus, well, plus more! :smiley:
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @SexySlimRN I keep putting small goals in my head. Make it past the first week of the body feeling horrible detoxing. Then I will focus on a month then three. I just started 3 days ago so I haven't started exercising but I will. I noticed over Christmas the shopping was killing my ankles and I'm pretty sure it was the weight I've gained to blame
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @DoneWorking I decided I had to just do it too. This food tracker seems to help.
  • lesandy4
    lesandy4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me. I just started fully using my account on MyFitnessPal and would love to have new buddies to keep me motivated and on track. I am currently trying to lose 50-60 lbs. I rarely drink soda, but love sweets and fast food (help me! LOL!). Today was my first day of logging and I enjoyed it.
  • xickel
    xickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for friends to help motivate and encourage me along my journey to lose 50 to 60 more pounds. I can relate to loving foods like chocolate and chips. I personally had to give up sweets because that was easier for me to do than trying to limit the amount of sugar I eat. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • joyce2of3
    joyce2of3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am trying for 35. Baby step goals (2 lbs at a time) with some nice but non caloric reward helped in past attempts.
  • Wolffie12
    Wolffie12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've got about 50 more pounds to go... I'm determined to lose them this year!
  • SexySlimRN
    Options
    That's what I do. I set small goals weekly. The first 3 weeks, I didn't work out at all. Baby sets. Now I work out 30 minutes a day. Plan to increase 15 minutes tomorrow. I am going at my own pace the eating healthy makes me feel better alone. You will be fine?
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @shathaway123 the one thing I noticed tracking my food is how horrible I have been with portions. Plus if you eat out that's not even a rational amount of food but we've almost trained ourselves to finish the plate. Time to break that cycle!
  • SexySlimRN
    Options
    After first week, you will be okay