lol. Mighty fine sweet-cheeks ;)
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    :( I don't. I have been told a few times that I look intimidating lol
  • schibsted750
    schibsted750 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have my days where I get hit on .... I don't necessarily think it's how you look.... It's the vibe you give off and if a man finds you approachable

yup. Guys will hit on anyone if we think we can get away with it.
  • ClimbingZack
    ClimbingZack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Do you have resting b!tch face? No...serious question. Because if you do - even if you're hot - most guys won't even try. Smiling helps more than you realize.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I don't get the whole intimidating thing... Jumping out of a plane is intimidating. Talking to someone isn't. I've never been intimidated by anybody. Well... Maybe my mother. :)
  • junelove89
    Options
    @ClimbingZack- I don't know if your reply was directed towards me, but I don't think I have a biach face lol.. I will smile back if someone smiles at me, otherwise ill just go about my day.
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    I don't get the whole intimidating thing... Jumping out of a plane is intimidating. Talking to someone isn't. I've never been intimidated by anybody. Well... Maybe my mother. :)

it's just an excuse guys use. if she's too pretty, she's intimidating...if she's too smart, she's intimidating...if she has an amazing personality and super outgoing, she's probably too intimidating!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    JUST last week at the dog park... apparently my Malamute is a chic magnet... in her words..." I saw you get out of your truck, He is Beautiful... How often do you come here..." does that count peeps?
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Not in a big way. But then I rarely go out and when I do, I'm usually either with my boyfriend or with one or several of my male friends. And since we're all very close, we do hug and cuddle in public, so to the casual observer, it would look like I'm not single.

The only time I do get hit on is at party (as in political party) conferences. First time I went, my self-confidence had hit rock-bottom so I didn't really understand why these guys kept checking back with me to see if I needed to be intruduced to people and to hang out. I'm in a much better place now, so even though I'm heavier than I was then, I give off a different vibe. At the last conference I said something slightly flirty to a very attractive lesbian and had to forcefully remove her hand from my thigh later that night.
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options

Jumping out of a plane is easier for some!
  • kchuskey
    Options
    Personally I think people who just walk around all day with a permanent smile, for no apparent reason, are kind of creepy. But that's just me.
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    you're ;)

Hahah, beat me to it!
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    @errollm lol, basically had to ;)
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    lilsassy71 wrote: »
    Same thing happens to me, or I'll have someone talk to me then they see a friend and are like wow who is that. Like really??? And it does bother me because I'm single! :p

You are beautiful so I don't get that!!!!

AAWWWW thank you!! But it happens all the time. I think I'm about to just give up :(
  • kchuskey
    Options

it's just an excuse guys use. if she's too pretty, she's intimidating...if she's too smart, she's intimidating...if she has an amazing personality and super outgoing, she's probably too intimidating!

That sounds like the perfect wife! I don't get the logic.. lol
  • junelove89
    Options

This is absolutely true!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    you're ;)

Oh my god that is soooo annoying!!!!!!!!!! lol

I know the difference between the two I just don't care when its on online chatting or texting. Unless Im writing a professional paper, it doesn't matter. I use lil for little, u for you, r for are, there for theyre, here for hear, and your for youre...

• JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

That sounds like the perfect wife! I don't get the logic.. lol

So with you on that!!!
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    @LiftingRiot :D I know... but it so went with the basic line.