I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @cortezsabrina17 I haven't started the gym yet. 1. it intimidates me so I'm a bit worried about going. 2. It's seems like coming off the pop and junk food is making me feel sick. I'm lethargic and almost feel like a have the flu
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to shed 50-60 lbs also. Good luck everyone!
  • stacyd0514
    stacyd0514 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got 75+ pounds to loose so I know how you feel. It's very hard to do it on your own but if we stick together and encourage one another we can. I'm ready to shed this weight and have the life and body that I deserve.
  • MaxPower6868
    MaxPower6868 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You got this... long journey, but so worth it. Anyone can add me up!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    you and I have a lot in common!!! I love those same foods but am not willing to give them up at all. We can eat that stuff just gotta learn portion control!!! That's my biggest problem. I need to lose 40 pounds!! I would love to be friends!! Sending request!! Good luck!
  • chanelle_cartier
    chanelle_cartier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do people actually diet :/ I've eaten pretty much exactly how I usually would just moved more exercised more and had smaller portions a diet without pizza and mc Donald is not one k want to be part of :D also after 193 days I've only just found out you can have friends in this thing so please feel free to add me I'm lonely over here
  • SindyLouWho2
    SindyLouWho2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 58 pounds to loose =0) We can do this ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SindyLouWho2
    SindyLouWho2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oops and Gent's
  • ArmstrongSabrina
    ArmstrongSabrina Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    @CanaDana11 don't worry I'm the same. I've talked to many people and they said it's okay to still eat what you want as long as they are small portions and you counteract them with healthy foods as well and exercise. So that's what I'm keeping in mind because I also feel sick. I don't go to the gym for that same reason. So I do workouts at home. I look up workouts and ideas on pinterest.
  • whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well! I have 100 pounds to lose this year and love all the support I can get!!
  • bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    On day 8 with no soda have 100 lbs to loose. Currently working on the first 25 lbs
  • patty_mayer
    patty_mayer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also a work in progress but getting closer to my goals every day. I found the least stressful way to do it, besides logging all your food, is to break your big goal down into more manageable goals. I set out to lose 5 lbs. Once I hit that goal, I went for 5 more. It is far less daunting to do it in that manner and I've lost most of it this way. Originally, I had over 100 lbs. to lose. It also helps if you find healthier foods that you like and are willing to snack on. Also, don't be afraid to adjust recipes to fit your goals. Baby steps will get you there!
  • TAMoore54
    TAMoore54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50 lbs. I don't like meat very much so it is hard to get low calorie proteins in my diet. Any suggestions?
  • patty_mayer
    patty_mayer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm not a meat eater either but I get protein from egg whites, greek yogurt, beans, tofu, and the occasional use of protein powder or protein bars. Keep playing with it, you'll get the hang of it!
  • kbhunt2016
    kbhunt2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ordered my fitbit- should be here tomorrow! Signed up for the Healthywage.com challenge- start tomorrow! looking for motivation and support
  • luzanneg
    luzanneg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 86. We can do it!
  • gadnerb
    gadnerb Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    :)
  • foozletoozle
    foozletoozle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have lost 7 since starting a week and a half ago. Still have 102.2 to go to reach my goal. Have kept my food diary for 10 days straight.
  • reesiecups09
    reesiecups09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 days in and I'm looking to lose 80-100 pounds! So far, so good, but I tend to lose motivation pretty quick. Anyone who wants to be friends and support each other in this battle is more than welcome to add me! :)