I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• HollyFromTexas
    HollyFromTexas Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had a total of 128 pounds to lose and I am down to 93 left. My favorite food is Queso and Tortilla chips. :) I would love to have you as a friend to encourage and support one another.
  • LAXDad26
    LAXDad26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to drop 50-60 - started at 290. Would be great to get there by August (or sooner).
  • AwesomeCowgirl
    AwesomeCowgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd add to this. So proud of everyone with their weight loss goals. You can do it! I lost 37 pounds and I'm now in maintenance mode. I'll tell you that yes, it does get easier but eating healthy and exercise doesn't stop after you lose the weight. Its been a huge lifestyle change- one that I am quite happy with. I originally did it to look better but the way I feel is amazing!

Starting small is the way to go. One little good choice starts another... (and you've already done one by acknowledging the need for change!)
  • SierraBunn
    SierraBunn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lost twenty so far! I have to lose another thirty but honestly I'd be content replacing my fat weight with muscle and staying the same
  • gtg510g
    gtg510g Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job asking people to help you keep accountable! I am trying to lose around 10 lbs without losing muscle mass.
  • Avolonlee
    Avolonlee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Trying to loose around 50 maybe 60. Sure could use some more support . I am bound and determined to do this .. We all can do this . One day at a time ; one smarter choice at a time .
  • run4fun89
    run4fun89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 65+lbs to lose. I can use all the encouragement I can. Anyone feel free to add me.
    Sw.220
    Cw190
    Gw125

Female
    5'3
  • orsolya_kiss
    orsolya_kiss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I really recomment you flexible dieting, so you can lose weight but still enjoy your fav foods :)
  • jillmomtoo4
    jillmomtoo4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If anyone else needs friends and support add me! I hope to loose 100+lbs and need help. I just started for the 1,000,000th time on Monday. So far so good, go day 4.
  • johnt1975
    johnt1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying to loose 60. Truck driving doesn't help.
  • catthewildone
    catthewildone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 80 pounds and have all the excuses in the world I could use so I totally know how you feel! Anyone can feel free to add me because I know I can use the accountability too! You can do this!
  • MrsStephHayes
    MrsStephHayes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    50+ to lose here also!
    Looking for motivational friends.
  • natashatetarenko
    natashatetarenko Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 30 pounds - saying goodbye to pizza and pasta is going to be the worst!
  • Chela145
    Chela145 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 28 pounds. I workout 6 days a week since september but i'm not losing anyt weight. Looking for support too. Don't know what i'm doing wrong.
  • kitbag101
    kitbag101 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on year 4 and total loss of 87lbs and need to get back in shape for summer 15lbs to go
  • andi7788
    andi7788 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go too!! I need all the motivation I can get! Good luck :)
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @run4fun89 my SW is 222 so your progress is very encouraging!! How do you find running?
  • BFree2BMe
    BFree2BMe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I have a little over 50 to lose so plz add. Anyone else is also welcome to add me
  • apryl08
    apryl08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    U never have to stop having anything. Moderation is key. Totally illuminating certain foods will eventually make u fail, any food can have a recipe makeover. And just simply eating more wholesome home cooked foods and less or no processed is great success. I have a lot of advice. Feel free to message me anytime
  • SarahBeeMe
    SarahBeeMe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yay! Nice to meet you! I have 40 to lose - feel free to add me!