I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• bocephus68
    bocephus68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.
    Im trying to lose 30 pounds - saying goodbye to pizza and pasta is going to be the worst!

• ChristiSutton8814
    ChristiSutton8814 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    50 is my goal as well! I keep going off track a little bit!! I have a great plan, just need the motivation to get there!! I love fast food and soda. :( I thankfully don't care for the chocolate too much, nor the pizza. Sometimes a good pizza sounds like it'll hit the spot. Otherwise it's taco bell... That and subway... Guess it could be worse. But my husband is not the greatest pusher.... lol I work until 11pm and he wants me to bring home taco bell or jack in the box, etc. I just need the push to get me to not pick something up for myself as well!! :) Feel free to add me and we can talk about our goals and how we wish to achieve them! :)
  • ktbug3000
    ktbug3000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im starting with 40lbs and hope to go on another 50 from there. I absolutely love junk food and could eat pizza almost everyday. I grew up eating indulgent food like pizza and Doritos and soda pop. It was the eighties though, people weren't fat back then and didn't have to care about eating healthy. It's impossible at this point to think of those foods as a once in every six months kind of thing and I don't have a clue how to make diet changes permanent
  • jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi I want to lose 70lbs so please add me
  • mrbmlt
    mrbmlt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am working on losing 115lbs
  • bocephus68
    bocephus68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Temptation is and always be a part of our daily routine. However, preparation, routine and surrounding ourselves with supportive individuals is a big help.
  • roderickgrooms793
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 as well. lost it before then life got in the way and i allowed myself to get sidetracked and am back at square one. (well not quite i have a good idea what worked for me previously, i just need to get back on the program) Temptation is always there and in fact it's not a bad thing to give in occasionally and treat yourself. I avoid keeping anything too bad in the house, but will treat myself once in a while when out (I have a staff party at work Saturday that will have huge amounts of food and booze available. I quit drinking 15 months back and can deal with that part easily (in fact i know we will have my favourite non alcoholic beer so i will have a couple and burn up 120 -180 calories) I will have a small amount of dessert I will track (to the best of my ability) everything and look at my weeks total caloric intake not just the one day. make yourself miserable by cutting everything out will almost certainly mean failure in the long run. Good luck with the goal
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @eddiesmith1 what kind of tips did you do? I'm going to try and quit drinking some what. I have a Vegas trip end of January and will drink there. I just think empty random beer calories I could do with out
  • shirleyw2016
    shirleyw2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.

• Kellie19912015
    Kellie19912015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all wanted to loose weight I want to loose 34 pounds!! Fingers crossed to us all
  • EricaLOrtega
    EricaLOrtega Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose about 50 to 60 lbs. anyone that wants to be friends go ahead and add me.
  • AshleyKay85Middleton
    Options
    I have to lose more then 50 lbs before June 4. I'm really scared about doing this cause I'm afraid I'll give up before I get any of this weight lost. But I know I'm sure gonna try. Cause my wedding day is June 4th and if I don't lose the weight before then I want be able to fit into my dress. I know your thinking why didn't I wait and by the dress more closer to the wedding date. But you see I'm set this wedding date before, it was set for May last spring, but three weeks until my wedding I found out I had cancer. So I decided I couldn't get married not knowing how long I was going to be here. That new's took a major effect on me, emotionally and physically. I was told that even with the surgery to remove the cancer without chemo I'd only have a 30% chance at living. It's been a long road so far and even after two surgery's I now have cancer again in another place. So my next surgery is set for Feb, which isn't long away. . . . But I'm trying to stay positive and lose the weight. A friend of mine recommended this app to me, she said she had used it before and it kept her on track. So I'm hoping that it will help me to. But I could use some help and friends for support.
  • shirleyw2016
    shirleyw2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 50ld to lose also love bread and chocolate and as long as I don't have these am usually okay I need help to stay on track and someone to remind me if not tracked for a day or 2
  • wowie69
    wowie69 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Feel free to add me, I'm in the same boat as you! I've used MFP with results, combined with exercise.
  • Sallari87
    Sallari87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i have over 50 to lose too
  • sexyheels963
    sexyheels963 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too have been struggling, even though my goal is only 20lbs, it's challenging. All we need is determination
  • loribethreed
    loribethreed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm at it again! I gained 50 lbs when I got pregnant! Ahh I lost 40, 10 to go and actually 10 that I was trying to lose before that...so 20 lbs. I love food :(
  • mlh71_2000
    mlh71_2000 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My long term goal is 60 pounds. It's too scary to think about, so I break it up into chunks. My biggest downfall is beer and wine. I drink, then I get snacky, and then everything goes kaput! I promised myself this year will be different, so hopefully making friends online will help me stay motivated. I'm on a 3-day hot streak right now. :)
  • Mark19742015
    Mark19742015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 50 lb as well