I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Added you! I need to lose 60 to be well within my BMI range, but I'm sure my knees, lower back and hips will appreciate it :smile: I thrive off of positivity, so feel free to add me!
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well, add us all up and lets do this!
  • apv83
    apv83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You got this!! I've lost weight and put some back on but now is the time for me to lose it and keep it off! :)
  • ryanlewisstone1991
    Options
    I love pizza and fatty foods too haha!! Add me for some motivation!!
  • Ili_g
    Ili_g Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add! Down 15bs, around 70 more to go till I hit my personal goal! Would like to motivate and be motivated!
  • catherinepop72
    catherinepop72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose at least 47, and I'm new too
  • Laura03211
    Laura03211 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi CanaDana11 and others. This is my second day. My doctor told me yesterday to lose a minimum of 5 pounds, but I know she really means to lose 50+ (more like 80). I go back to see her in 6 months. I am very inactive due to total knee replacements 15 & 19 months ago that didn't turn out too well. I've lost weight before many times but never kept it off. I'm bound and determined to do it this time. I'm still working on giving up soft drinks - I'm addicted to Coke Classic. I've had 1 Coke each for the past 2 days and several Diet Cokes. I'm trying to work up to no Cokes of any kind within a week or so. I've tried Weight Watchers a number of times but just didn't follow through with it. I'd never heard of MFP until yesterday when my doctor told me about it. I'm also trying to very slowly add very gentle exercises to my daily routine as my knees swell and hurt all day everyday. My doctor changed my diuretic for my blood pressure to one that is supposed to help with the swelling with my knees and lower legs, so I've got to really watch my electrolytes now, too. I'm trying to incorporate all these changes into this new diet and exercise plan so that I adjust to all these changes. I'll be interested in seeing how everyone else is doing. Thank you.
  • 80cakes
    80cakes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am returning to MFP after a long break away. I lost 100 pounds with this site and app and the amazing support system that I found here was THE BEST! I was going through some things, and let myself go...I have 50ish pounds to lose too. I would love some gal pals to share the journey with @CanaDana11 Add me if you like.
  • AbsoluteLM
    AbsoluteLM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lose and I'd love some friends to help keep me accountable! Let's do this! :)
  • anlymc13
    anlymc13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have 90 (give or take) pounds to lose. Salty snacks are my kryptonite...especially chips...especially doritos...mmmm...doritos...sorry. Enough of that crap! Clean eating from now on!
  • lashunda96
    lashunda96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need friend also I'm trying to loose 35lbs. Need friends and accountability
  • laurennnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Options
    Another "me too" here. Getting healthy is the one goal I always set and can never seem to reach. But I'll get there :). Good luck to you all!
  • jessicakes1988
    jessicakes1988 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have somewhere in between 50-70 lbs to lose! We can do this!
  • cldella8
    cldella8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 40 lbs to lose. Goodluck on your journey! I definitely need more friends for the motivation
  • lashunda96
    lashunda96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 35...
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Apperently you can only add 25 people a day so add me!!!!
  • lizlikewoah06
    lizlikewoah06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me - the mutual support makes all the difference!
  • kristinaTuckett
    kristinaTuckett Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. Feel free to add me :)
  • VeryEirry
    VeryEirry Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    55 lbs to go over here. Clothes don't fit and the mirror lie (not to mention health-issues that go hand in hand with obesity!) Support away!.
  • kevin_bvbfan
    kevin_bvbfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You got this! send me your pizza I will surely help